28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"

[Tina's POV]

I walk the hallway in search for my friends. Every student would stay away my path even though I said 'excuse me'. I guess this is the bad-girl effect. Everyone gets afraid of you in the fear of getting beat up or embarrassed. It's kinda nice because I finally have no worries on any other person to mess up with me.

And it clears out student traffic.

I spot Calum, Michael, and Ashton by their lockers. They were taking out their books and I eagerly waved my hand at them.

"Hi guys!" I greet with a wide grin plastered on my face.

"Hey yo Chris!" Michael playfully punched my arm.

I glared at him, "Chris?" I asked in doubt.

"Kirby calls you Tinsie, we need to find you a nickname." Ashton casually shrugs.

"But Tina is already a nickname." my eyebrows furrowed at them.

"Yeah I like calling her Tina." Calum sides with me.

I chuckled and punched their arms. Kirby pops out right beside Michael that made Michael jump in surprise.

"What the, fuck you wimp." Michael glares at Kirby.

Kirby laughs and pats Mikey on the back. "Chill bro, didn't know you were sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive!" Mikey protested.

"I smell bromance here." Calum said suddenly, a smirk brushed up on his lips.

"I ship Mirby!" Ashton actually giggles and raised his hand up. Both of Michael and Kirby's eyes widened before they punched Ashton on his arms hard at the same time.

"EWW!" they stated and looked at each other with disgust.

Calum and I laugh while we watch Ashton fake-sobbing on the floor, holding his arm. Michael stepped away from Kirby and brushes his ears, pretending to wipe away the words he had heard.

"God, never in a million years." Kirby rolled his eyes at Michael.

"Well never in a million years too!" Mikey stuck his tongue out and hides behind Calum's back.

Our laughters were interrupted by the ringing of the school bell. I help Ashton to stand up and faced them with a smile.

"What's the first subject you guys have?" I asked them.

"P.E." they said in unison.

I nod my head once and motioned them to walk with me, "Same."

We headed to the gym with the students clearing up the way at the sight of us again. Zach can't even dare to look at me while Brenda and her minions stare at me with great hate in their eyes. I smiled and waved at them teasingly before making my way to the girl's locker room.

Today's P.E was volleyball for girls and basketball for boys. The gym was big enough for both genders and I make my way to my gym locker to get my P.E uniform. My school's P.E uniform was a white shirt with the big blue logo on it and sky blue jogging pants with white lines on the side.

I search for an empty cubicle and took off my pants and racer-back shirt. I hang it by the door and reached for my P.E uniform until I noticed it missing.

I scan my eyes all over the cubicle door but I found my light blue uniform lost. I decided to wear my casuals back but then somebody took it. I cursed to myself before calling out to whoever that fucktard is.

"Give me my clothes back." I said sternly.

I hear a manly chuckle, "This is twisted dejá vu."

That voice belonged to only one guy.