1: "How I Got Involved"

[Tina's P.O.V]

There was always a time where you wish to suddenly vanish into thin air, or pop like a bubble all of a sudden. Or even want to ask the ground to swallow you up alive.

And now, I wished that either one of the three would happen. I wanted to disappear before I prove my conclusions right as to why I was here.

"Miss! Please, you must give another chance miss, please." Calum begged with his palms pressed together, and the three started bowing before Ms. Everett.

I looked at Luke and saw him just staring up the ceiling, his hands behind his neck. He's okay with it?

Wait why am I here? Don't tell me I can't have my break too?

"Let me rephrase it Mr. Irwin, Mr. Hood, Mr. Clifford and Mr. Hemmings. You can't have your vacation unless you take all of your failed tests again and I'll pass you to 12th year." Ms. Everett said, gesturing for the three guys to sit down normally.

"Take all our exams? Again? But we failed 90 percent of them! And we can't afford to study, it'll still take us the whole vacation!" Ashton protested with desperate eyes. The other two started moping around and dragged their selves on the tiled floor.

"That's why Ms. Hepburn is here, as the top notcher of the class, she holds vast amount of knowledge and I'll give her the keys to libraries and other facility rooms here in school when you start studying. She's like your tutor-slash-secretary or whatsoever." Ms. Everett said with a sly smile.

My eyes bulged out, mouth agape, and my shoulders shivering. Did I hear it right? Or was I only hearing things?

"What!?" we all exclaimed. Even Luke now reacted and shouted.

"Miss I would be willing to tutor anyone but them, please." and this time, it was my turn to kneel down begging.

This was not happening. This cannot happen! This was far from what I expected, I knew I'd regret my decision of helping somehow.

"I don't want to be with this dorky nerdy chic." Luke says with his venomous words and fires a spitball at me again.

What's with him and spitballs?!

"Your choice Mr. Hemmings," Ms. Everett snickered. Oh, this devilish teacher.

"Well I'm fine with it, wouldn't it be fun Luke?" Michael smirked, looking at Luke. Suddenly Luke's irritation vanishes from his face and is now replaced with his dark aura. What is he thinking?

"So she'd do whatever we want to?" Luke asked. It sounded normal, well, except for the evil grin he has and his blue eyes darkening with mischief.

I started having goosebumps with Luke's grin and I gulped. Can't Ms. Everett find another nerd to ruin his or her life by the hands of these four horrid idiots?

"If it helps you guys, sure. Don't worry Ms. Hepburn, this will add to your extra credits. And since next year I'm still your Chemistry teacher, I'll let you be exempted for all of the exams if you make these four silly lads pass." she offers and I was about to refuse when Calum, Ashton and Michael kneeled infront of me.

"Please be our tutor, I promise we won't play pranks on you." Calum pleads with his pouty lips, giving a look of warning at Luke and Michael for their obvious reluctance.

I contemplate, my mind whirring different thoughts. I know I might regret this decision one day. But what can I do? Greedy it may sound, but it's a good offer for my grades to be better. If not, best.

Curse my nerd instincts. Can't I just do well on my own?

I stare at the guys again. Calum was still trying to win my pity. Ashton know the other hand, glared daggers at me as if forcing me to agree. Michael and Luke had other thoughts in their mind. I didn't like even one of their looks. Or rather the way they look at me.