5: "The Transformation"

I’ve seen the comments and like omfg i’ve never got this much support i’m crying. LOLOL. Well anyway tysm for everything, even if it’s just a few but HEY, at least you’re all BADASS ;)

-----------------------------------

[Tina’s P.O.V.]

We’ve just arrived in the mall, and the three are like running and jiggling around, seriously are they even more excited than me?

And their compliments for my outfit a while ago, ouch. Didn’t know I looked like a nun in my casuals, well let’s say God hasn’t sprinkled a lot of fashion sense into me.

We stopped by infront of Dior, "Whoa are you treating me to Dior? The cheapest outfit there is like a thousand dollars, US Dollars!" I said and they looked at me with a funny face.

"You kidding? Bruh we're not Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, we’re going over there." Calum tilted my head just to see Forever 21. Oh well, it’s fine, at least they’ll be the one who’ll pay for all of it.

"C’mon!" Michael drags me along with him and so did the other guys follow. As we stepped in Forever 21 I was just like... yeah what so special about it to be excited and have the feels? Unless we’re in a candy store i’d be like MMMM YEAH LICKIN’ THE CANDY CANE.

"Hmmm... What kind of bad girl should she be? A sexy type of bad girl, or punk, or just something cool?" Ashton asked looking at me from head to toe.

"Nah let’s go with something cool. Sexy is like, it would be a miracle she’d be," Michael started talking, or hurting my ego, "And punk is just way too far. She’d look like a lesbian rather than a bad girl."

They nodded, agreeing to Michael’s hurtful thoughts and so did they started picking clothes, with the help of the sales clerk of course. Because like, they’re dudes. How could straight dudes know much about fashion? Well it’s badass fashion anyway so... I'll just go with the flow.

I just sat in a cushion seat and looked at them fighting over red or pink, black or grey, long or short, some random fashion things. I fished my phone out of my pocket to play Flappy Bird, God bless the soul of the game creator, and yeah my high score is 1, yay.

I felt a buzzed then I checked on the notifications, then I saw somebody messaged me. And in somebody I meant-

ASSHOLukE: you’re at the mall rn i guess.

Me: nope i’m at a funeral, we’re stealing a dead man’s cloth c:

ASSHOLukE: ha ha ha FUNNY.

Me: i know, i’m feeling the Adam Sandler vibe in my veins.

ASSHOLukE: shut it nerd don’t try so hard on being funny and sarcastic bc you’re lame. I NEED THE GUYS RIGHT NOW BC IM DYING OUT OF HUNGER AND MY PERF HANDS DON’T KNOW HOW TO COOK.

Me: good to know?

ASSHOLukE: ugh fine i’m going to the mall later. I need food and i need the guys and you could just cry with your nerdiness.

Me: good to know there’s such word as NERDINESS.

ASSHOLukE: in your nerdy vocabulary ofc. BYE DONT TALK TO ME.

Me: like i was the one who texted first :P

ASSHOLukE: you were such a good help so.... I HATE YOU. :PPPPPPPPPPPPP