32: "Drama Project"

I realized only Michael haven't had his P.O.V yet, so why the hell not? It sure would be interesting in the magical and colorful hair -i mean 'mind'- of Mikey :D And plus, he deserves all the love right now. Fuk em bitchez who spread false rumors, you hoes. And I hate Fifth Whoremony. #soznotsoz

[Michael's POV]

Should I dye my hair red again? Striped blue and yellow? Polka dots of orange and violet? Hey, why not pink with yellow lightnings? Why not rainbow!!

How about brown, something normal?

HAHAHA no. Nothing's ever normal with me.

Let's stop talking about my hair and move on to something really serious...

MY BUM IS SO SEXY.

"Earth to Michael!" Calum snaps his fingers right infront of me.

"Oh, sorry." I smile cheekily, still in thought of my goddamn hot Australian arse.

If Ashton is the normalest, I am the normaLEAST.

You get the word play? No? Too bad.

"So Kirby has this brilliant plan. Our drama class teacher, Mr. Carson, is still deciding whether to let us perform a Romeo and Juliet play as final project, or something more interesting." says Ashton.

I nod, slightly looking at my side butt.

If girls have side boob, then why can't I name the side of my butt, side butt?

"And I planned that instead of a cheesy play, why not do a Couple Act?" Kirby adds.

I paused and moved my stare away from my side butt and onto the three lads, "Wait, what is a Couple Act?"

Calum clears his throat, as if preparing his Presidential speech, "Couple Act is when two students are paired, no matter what their gender is, and that pair must act as a couple till they do their final act by the end of the week. Their final act is any scene about romance and cheesy stuffs. Somehow related to Romeo and Juliet."

"How do we make sure that Mr. Carson will pair Luke and Tina?" I asked, once again glancing at my other side butt.

"We'll tell him to pair students up alphabetically. Hepburn follows Hemmings in alphabetical." Ashton winks.

I shot my head back up and smirked at them, who were now smirking at me too. "What an incredibly brilliant idea!" I exclaimed, excited about our plan.

Calum told us we're We The Kings. I didn't like it though, not because I don't like that band, but because I wanted originality.

Asides from my side butt, I was always thinking about summer. And in 5 seconds I made us a new name...

5 Seconds of Summer!

That rings a bell, but whatnot, I like it.

Except that I don't like Kirby being a part of it, so it's renamed to 5 Seconds of Summer with annoying gay Kirby.

Just kidding, it's 5SOS with -excluding the annoying gay- Kirby.

"You want to tell it now? Mr. Carson seems to be unoccupied," Ashton triumphantly smiles.

All of us nod in unison and hurriedly ran towards Mr. Carson's classroom.

As we stand, I grab the chance to fully see my glorious behind.

If it couldn't make my millions of imaginary fangirls cry, I don't know what will.

My gorgeous gaudy hair maybe.