21: "Puked Luke"

[Luke's POV]

Our faces were closer to each other inch by inch as I lean towards her. My lips slightly brush past hers, feeling her warm breath. I was about to crash my lips when...

She puked.

Instantly, I backed a few centimeters away. But I was too late when she already vomited the fast-food she ate onto my chest, coughing right after.

Instead of being mad, I ended up laughing. She placed her hands on her knee, bent down slightly while catching her breath.

"Shit. I'm sorry." she said in between pants.

"It's okay, really. I'm sorry too." I smiled back.

I just tried to kiss Tina. And she puked on me.

"Luke I feel... i feel dizzy." she placed her hand on her temple. Her head shakes a bit right before falling onto my arms.

I catch her and held her tight, "Tina! Are you okay?"

After shaking her, it seemed like she already passed out. I smiled while scanning her serene self.

Is it wrong of me to wish she was drunk more often?

Of course Luke, like what she said, too much alcohol intake could lead to alcohol poisoning and damages to the liver. At least now I know I'm actually learning.

I wrapped my right hand under her legs, my other hand supporting her neck to carry her. She was heavy but bearable.

It seems like I'm gonna carry her home then. I wish her mom isn't there, because for sure she'd think about something dirty.

While walking, I can't stop but think what I did. I just tried to kiss her. Luke Hemmings tried to kiss Christina Hepburn. Luke Hemmings who hated her for years tried to give his first kiss to Christina Hepburn. Luke Hemmings will be dead if Dawn Johnson knows about this.

Why am I talking in third person?

Luke Hemmings is actually stupid.

I kept glancing at her face, walking and thinking at the same time. She's really beautiful. And to be honest she's fun to be with. I thought before I'd die in her presence, but now I realize I miss to bother and make her mad at me. I miss making her yell and blush in furiousness. But I like it when she smiles and blushes when I flatter her.

Luke Hemmings is confused.

It took me about 10 minutes to finally arrive at her house, my shirt still stained with her barf. I knocked on the door. Either Tina's mom or dad will open this. But I hope Tina's brother, Jake, opens it. If he's home though.

"Yeah?" Jake greeted after opening the door. I smiled at him, "Oh Lukey! You're here! Where's Tina- why are you carrying her?" he anxiously points at Tina.

"Don't worry she's still alive. She's just drunk," I chuckled.

"Tina's drunk?" he asked in shock.

"I know right, never knew she would."

"Tina's drunk, and she's with you. And you're alive. Wow am I dreaming or is this true?"

I laughed and set Tina down gently, wrapping my arms on her shoulder to help her stand, "It's true. We just hang out with my three other mates."

His jaw drops in disbelief, "You? Hang out?" he reached his side and pinched it, "Damn this is some serious black magic right infront of me."

"It's hard to believe, I know. But I think we decided to bury the hatchet."

"Whoa, one night my sister goes home dressing like a normal girl. Then the next day she gets rid of her glasses. And now... she's hanging out with the guy she hated since she was 6!" he pointed out. I laughed again and shook my head.