4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"

[Ashton's POV]

"Bad girl what? Nah uh, I've had enough on being that asshole's girlfriend, but I would never, ever, be a bad girl just because he wanted to." Tina raised her voice, glaring deathly at us, and was about to walk away again but Calum blocked her exit.

"No Sensei, you and Luke already set your rules. He never broke one yet right? Then you must follow his only rule, be his match." Calum says and spread his arms wide because Tina was trying to escape, so Michael and I helped him.

"But, I don't want to be a bad girl! And I don't even know how!" she sticks out her bottom lip, pouting and we bet she's begging us to let her through.

"No, we just don't want to lose the bet from Luke!" Michael says and we glared at him.

Damn it Mikey, why do you have to say stupid things in this kind of situations?

"What bet?" Tina asked.

"Uhm, we were totally not betting that we could turn you to a bad girl for 20 bucks- OWW!" Calum answers and I thumped his forehead against the wall beside him.

I'm literally in a group of idiots. I'm like the normalEST among them.

But damn it! I want to win this bet from Luke because I want to beat his saggy Australian ass. Though his butt isn't saggy, I don't know, I just suck at describing that's all. Saggy butts.

Well enough with being the normalEST ey?

"Tina, I mean Sensei, please... we beg you for the very last time. And plus, being the school's badass bad girl is like having lemonade on a hot Sunday," I stare at her sternly and elaborated more. "You would rule the school, nobody will dare to step on you. Even that bitchy bee Brenda." I tried to negotiate with her with an assuring smile.

"But, I don't want to be mean... what would my friends think of me?" she asked again.

"How many friends do you have?" Michael asked doubting.

Tina counts with her fingers and even planned on counting her toes too, "Nah just kidding. I have two friends, I guess."

"Psh. Only two? What a loner," Calum dissed and I glared at him.

"Don't mind what Calum said, well don't be mean to your... friends. And you don't have to be mean all the time, just look tough and be tough when someone's taunting you." I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hmm, well how am I going to be a bad girl?" she asked and she seemed interested, we lit up our faces. Well not literally 'cause it will burn.

"Is that a yes?" I asked excitedly.

"No, it's a no." she replies with rolling her eyes.

"But it's a no that means yes not a no, yes or no?" Calum asked and we had confused faces.

"How would I even respond to that?" Tina scratches her head and I snapped my finger to get their attentions.

"She meant yes, okay? Come on let's start the basic concept of this badass business." BUSINESS huh?

"Well okay," Tina said and settled back to her seat. Now we are the teachers, I'm teaching what we're good at. Finally, anything but maths.

I started walking around to look professional, "Ms. Hepburn I will roll out the 4 main steps of being a bad girl. Step 1, don't be polite. Mr. Clifford elaborate please," I pointed at Michael, who grins mischeviously.

He then clears out his throat and started walking like I did, "Don't be polite, actually it's a piece of cake. Don't ever say 'good morning' or 'sorry'. If a person walks past you, ignore unless it's necessary. If you accidentally step on a student's foot don't say sorry. Instead laugh and watch him or her be miserable."

Tina just nodded while taking down notes. She's that nerdy hah, "Thank you Mr. Clifford. Unto the next step... Step 2, don't appreciate. Mr. Hood elaborate,"

"And like what Michael said, it's a piece of cake. And speaking of cake let's take it for an example, say if a student bakes you a cake, it's either you eat it and don't give a shit and just walk away, or throw it in a trash can or onto his or her face." Calum said with his fingers interlocked and placed under his chin.

"Like what you did to the new transferee Jamie?" Tina asked. Calum just let out a devilish laugh. We were on the 8th grade when that Jamie girl walked infront of us and offered Calum the cake she baked for him. But because the box was pink and Calum hated pink, he placed it on the ground and stepped on it, then even picked it up back and wiped it at her face.

Did I ever tell you we were a bully group? Well sorry, we just are. I'm not rude though, but if you mess with me I'll skin your face off. Oops.

"Moving on, step 3. Take whatever you want, now I'll elaborate this because we're taking turns. Ahem, well let's take that dork named... I don't know, Jennifer Lopez, for an example." I pointed at a girl reading a Physics book. Everyone went silent and looked at her.

"Do you mean Natalie?" Tina said and i walked to JLo, I mean Natalie, right?

"I like your bracelet Natalie... you probably wouldn't mind if you give me that right?" I sat on the desk and looked at that dork closely.

"B-but.. my mom gave it as a present for me on my birthday before she died." she starts to tremble.

"Oh boo-hoo. Would keeping that bracelet raise her back from the dead? No right? Then give it," I let out a cold stare and she bites her lips, sniffing to stop her crying.

"Ashton stop that," Tina stops me but I just ignored her.

"H-here." a tear fell from her eye before she gave it to me.

I just smirked and walked back to our table, "Take whatever you want and don't care what they'll react." I said and noticed people were still watching at us, "What are you looking at? Do you want me to beat the crap out of each and every one of you?" I said in a cold tone once again and they turned back to their books.

"Now you're just making me feel bad about this," Tina sighs.

"That's good! You're feeling bad bruh!" Michael cheers, she just sighed once more.

"We all have to do that sometimes. Well to the last step, seek for revenge at everything and never feel sorry. That's self-explanatory because I know you're smart... so long story short, if someone does bad things to you then pay back, and never feel guilty." I said and sat down because I got tired of walking in circles in order to look professional.

"So that's all the steps?" she asked.

"No, we'll just add a few more along the way." Calum flashes up a grin.

"Then we're done right? Can I flee?" Tina stood up but I signalled up a 'wait-a-minute' by standing before her.

"We aren't done yet. We are going... shopping." I said and her forehead wrinkles.

"What does being a bad girl has to do with shopping?"

"We need to change your attire, you look like an evangelical nun on an outreach program when you wear your casuals, and like a Class-A nerd when you wear your new uniforms." Michael reprimands.

"Like hello? You're not in grade school where it requires you to wear uniforms for the 99.9% of your school life." Calum adds.

"And don't you worry, we'll pay it all. Our treat." I smiled then we head on dragging her towards our car.

SaggyAssed'Luke: Ash where the hell are u? im like alone here in the house and im hungry as hell man

I read Luke's message as we walked towards the car park. I hurriedly tapped to reply to it.

Me: Dont worry bro, we're transforming your nerdy girlfriend into a badass one

A few seconds later he responded fast.

SaggyAssed'Luke: You're taking the bet srsly? Good luck on that, you'll need it ;)

Oh Mr. Hemmings dares to challenge us. You'll see, we will really kick off your saggy Australian ass.