20: "Red Bull"

[Tina's POV]

"I'm suspecting that Dawn is a witch. Every time we go here, she shows up. Like she has a radar or tracker." Calum shrugged as we looked at Dawn and Luke talking.

I bet Luke's apologizing because Dawn starts to smile and ran her hand down his arm. Asdfghjkl.

"The ho's gotta do what ho does best." Michael nodded and glares at his sight.

"Chill, like you're the one he told you he can't love you because you came in the wrong time because you're a coward enough to at least befriend him in the first place and-"

"Wow slow down Oprah. You're quite referring to yourself." Calum laughed after cutting my sentence off. I just scoffed and turned back to the table.

I see Ashton stuffing a scoop of Sundae while holding a pizza slice in his other hand. "Hey! Don't sabotage the food." i giggled and slapped his hand off the sundae bowl.

"You wersh busy shtalking Lukesh." he says with his mouth full. I shook my head and just chugged down my glass of Coke.

Flavored sodium carbonate. Too much intake of this will cause ailments such as Urinary Tract Infection and could develop kidney stone.

"So i hope you guys won't go away this time. Can we sit?" Luke asked, Dawn waving her hand at me with a wide smile.

Michael was about to reject when i cut him off, "Yeah sure. Move to the side Ash." i told Ashton who was gobbling a handful of cheese-flavored curly fries.

"Thank you," Luke smiled at me.

"Hi Tina! We haven't talked in a while, do you mind if i go to your house some time so we could catch up? You know... girl time!" Dawn placed her hand over her chest. She talks very enthusiastically and you can't know whether it's fake or not. She's been my only friend at all.

Well except these guys, their my friends now.

"Ehhhh, depends on you. I don't do anything else anyway. You know me, books are the only companions i could ever trust." i tried to return an enthusiastic gesture. But instead i ended up sounding sarcastic. Great Tina, you are really morphing into a bad girl.

"Great!" she exclaimed gleefully. "So i have been thinking, maybe i could borrow Luke after you guys hang-out? I was really sad to have caused such drama in our date last night."

"Since when was Luke an object that can be borrowed? We would borrow him then since you know... you spent almost 24 hours together the past days." Michael clearly faked a smile. I poked his side by my elbow to quiet him.

"Don't mind us really! We could stay here and eat, snog Luke if you want. We will act invisible." Calum added with a cheeky grin. Why is Calum and Michael acting like Regina George inherited her mean attitude to them?

Dawn tried to smile politely, Luke sighing. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Waiter!" i called. One guy in uniform came to us and prepared his notepad. "I'll have... uhm... maybe 5 cans of Red Bull." i smirked as the waiter jots it down. He then went to the mini bar to get my order.

"Nice idea, Tina. Make it a dozen!" Calum shouted. The waiter nods and brings out a tray.

"You drink?" Dawn asked.

"Oh no, she chews the can." Michael retorted.

"Mikey," Luke groaned, wrapping his arm around Dawn's shoulder. That's what he did to me when she wasn't around. Psh.

"12 cans of Red Bull." the waiter smiled while placing the tray on the table. I handed him a tip as he went away.

I hurriedly opened one can and took one gulp of it. I could already feel the alcohol rushing in, ethanol to be exact.