Chapter 1

"Brother...uuuuu...you get up..." Bai Niannian closed his eyes, and the sound of crying and crying faintly came from his ear? He is the only human being left on the earth, and if he dies, humanity will be extinct...

    He can't die!

    Bai Niannian opened his eyes abruptly, and realized that this was not the dark mist in his space, but a thatch? The covered roof.

    This is where? This thought came up in Bai Niannian's mind. Chen Mingde, who had been guarding her sister-in-law, realized that her sister-in-law was awake. Her little hand quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes, and ran outside with short legs, yelling: "Brother! Brother! Brother awake! Brother awake!"

    Not long after, Chen Mingli came back holding his younger brother's hand. He was relieved to see that Bai Niannian had already walked away, and said: "Mingde is here to accompany brother first, okay? Brother go and pour some hot water. ."

.Chen Mingde obediently let go of his brother's hand and nodded, "Well, brother, you pour a little bit more, I'm thirsty too."

    At this moment, Bai Niannian was two cubs standing at the door with a shocked look. They squeezed their thighs. It hurts, not a dream!

    Chen Mingli quickly poured a bowl of warm water in the pot, rushed over it cautiously, and brought it to Bai Niannian's mouth, "Brother, it's not hot anymore, be careful."

    Bai Niannian’s shock from the beginning has now come back to his senses. He found that he is no longer on the original earth. The huge spiritual power possessed by the space supernatural beings, the memory left by the original owner can be digested in minutes. Things.

.Bai Niannian took the bowl happily, drank half of the bowl of water, handed the bowl to Chen Mingde, turned his head to the larger-looking cubs, and resisted the urge to hug them into his arms and rub them." Mingli, how many days have I slept?"

    "Three days." Chen Mingli blinked, swallowing the bitterness in his eyes.

    Bai Niannian hugged the two cubs into his arms and thought: This is a cub! Real cubs! ! And it's two! ! ! It's all his! ! !

    "Don't be afraid, brother won't get sick again."

    That’s right, the original owner disappeared because of illness. It’s different from his world. The technology here is very backward. If you have a small cold, if you don’t have money to take medicine, you will survive. .

    Chen Mingli's eyes were moist, he was afraid that his brother would leave them two, if he didn't have a brother, they wouldn't be able to survive.

.He even thought about it. If he couldn’t make it through, he would send his brother to the house in the village without a son, and let his brother and their surname...The family has no son, so he’ll be nice to his brother, and at least he can raise him. younger brother.

    "Cuckoo..."

    This voice Bai Niannian is very familiar. He used to come here like this in his previous life. In the last days, there is a lack of food. He has space and can't eat and drink. He often just eats a five-point full. When there is no task, I can only eat three minutes full, and I can't sleep because of hunger.

    When he woke up, his stomach was very empty, but he was used to starving frequently and didn't think there was anything.

    Now I heard the cub's groaning sound of hunger. Although the cub felt very comfortable in his arms, he used to hear from those people how to take care of the cub.