Chapter 90

After dinner in the evening, everyone gathered at Chen Mingren's house.

"Ming Li Mingde first go to the room to play, okay?" Bai Niannian asked, Brother Yu didn't come, but Li Sancheng brought two little guys over to play.

Li Sancheng is sincere and kind to the three children. The children are more sensitive to the emotions of others. The two children quickly accepted him, but they still seem to be a little afraid of life and play less with other children. When Mingli took them to the room to play, she looked back at Li Sancheng step by step.

The room they went to play was not the sleeping room. Since Chen Mingren made two wooden horses, there has been a special room to put their toys, and the sandboxes are also put in this room.

.The puppies have grown up a lot. They originally planned to put the puppies' new kennel in the toy room, but when the puppies went to bed, they automatically ran into the three little guy's rooms to stay. , Let them guard the children.

When all the little guys went to play, Bai Niannian poured a glass of water silently.

"Mingren, what are you going to do?" Aunt Chen said, watching the temperature stay high and the river almost dry. In addition to their own fields, they also rented some crops. Watching the old man and his son pick them every day Water, people are a lot thinner.

He looked eager to get upset, but it was of no avail. Their farms depend on heaven for food, and this kind of catastrophe can only accept their fate. Fortunately, at this time, there will always be two or three years of tax exemption.

.In addition, they have saved some money this year, so they won't be able to return to their original standard of living.

"To be honest, I don't know what to do. I plan to pull out the rice and replant the sweet potatoes, so that it will not rain and I am not afraid." Chen Mingren said bitterly, and he could not predict when it would rain. Their family doesn't lack that little food, so he doesn't want to take the risk. The water level of the well in the village is also dropping, and he doesn't know when there will be no water to drink.

Last night he talked with Brother Nian for a while, and made up his mind to give up the rice in the fields. Many people in the village have begun to pull out rice seedlings and replant sweet potatoes.

If you keep rice and do not replant sweet potatoes, in case it really does not rain for a few months, the price of food is now also expensive. After a drought, I am afraid that the family will be hollowed out.

"Aunt Chen, Uncle Chen, you two are older and more knowledgeable, so what do you plan to do?".Bai Niannian also looked at them and said, it was up to them to make up his mind.

"We have no choice but to minimize the loss." Chen Dahe took a sip of dry tobacco and worked hard for several months. Now he is drawing water from a bamboo basket, and he feels uncomfortable.

With a fluke in my heart, thinking maybe it will rain tomorrow? Did it rain after pulling out the rice seedlings?

Compared with rice, the price of sweet potato varies greatly.

Chen Dahe put out the dry smoke, sighed, and said, "If it doesn't rain for two days, we can only replant sweet potatoes."

"Our opinion must be the same as Dad and the others." Seeing that they looked at him, Li Sancheng simply explained his position.

Anyway, he is a member of the Chen family when he enters the family of Brother Zhuyuyu. Naturally, he has to look at his father-in-law's family.