Chapter 25

Hearing a familiar voice, Bai Niannian stiffened and did not dare to look back, [Sheng Wu Ke Lian. jpg].

    In front of the possessive jealous father-in-law, he said that his favorite person is not him. Although he is joking, what should he do if he seems to be serious? Hurry, wait online.

    The two cubs looked back with great heart, and said in surprise, "Big Brother!"

    "Big brother, I miss you so much." Chen Mingde jumped off the stool and ran to the big brother. Mingli wanted to go down too, but was stopped by Bai Niannian.

    "Sit down, eat first." The man grabbed the collar of the little guy who was running towards him, lifted it up and placed it on the opposite stool, while he sat down beside Bai Niannian.

    Chen Mingde wanted to sit next to his brother, but did he look at his eldest brother and then look at his elder brother? He sat quietly without moving.

    "Akihito, are you back? When did you come back?.Why don't you tell me in advance so that we can pick you up. "Bai Niannian shoved the remaining bun to the point where he had no money, and smiled flatteringly.

    "I want to give you a surprise." The man ate the bun gently, his eyes never leaving him, it seems that he is not eating the bun, but him.

    Bai Niannian: No surprise, full of shock.

    "Boss, let's have two more bowls of noodles and ten buns." Shen Wei also sat down on another stool wittily, watching the nasal tube heartily, indicating that he hadn't seen anything.

    Bai Niannian could feel the man's aggressive gaze very clearly, his face was so full of water, his ears were burning, and he knew that his ears were definitely red.

.The man slowly settled his breakfast. Bai Niannian found that his man seemed to have a bigger appetite than Shen Wei’s. The evidence was ten steamed buns. After his man ate eight, Shen Wei only ate two, and eight steamed buns came up afterwards. His man has solved half of it again.

    but……

    snort! After going out to fool around for a few years, I didn't know the meat well, and I came back after learning this pretentious style, but it was really handsome, Bai Niannian thought.

    "We are now moving out of the village and living in the town for the time being." He was about to smoke if he was seen again. Bai Niannian tried not to pay attention to the man's hot gaze, and turned to other things.

    "Well, I heard Shen Wei say it."

    "Big brother! Will you leave again when you come back?" Ming Li's eyes were red, and a little bit angry, not looking at him.

    "Don't go, this is my home, where can I go.".The man was patronizing and rushing all the way, his body was dirty, the dark circles under his eyes were heavy, and there was nothing to eat well. The hard work all the way turned into joy when he saw the three of them.

    When he noticed the man talking, he glanced at him again, and the pink that was about to fade away creeped up on his earlobe again.

    "Ahem, Mingren, you have worked hard all the way, let me go home and rest first, I will take Mingli to see the doctor." Bai Niannian feels distressed for the man's exhaustion, looks even more embarrassed than when Shen Wei came, and must be very tired all the way. , Let him go home to wash and sleep.

    "I'm going with you. How could Mingli get hurt?" Mingren threw the burden to Shen Wei, while he picked up Mingli and signaled Bai Niannian to follow.