Chapter 49

After Chen Mingren went back, Bai Niannian stared at the wound on his face for a while, and said nothing, so he went to the kitchen to boil a few eggs and scalded him without gentleness at all.

    "Daughter-in-law, are you angry?" Chen Mingren didn't dare to say it out of pain.

    Bai Niannian raised his eyelids and looked at him, "No."

    "Daughter-in-law, you are obviously angry!"

    Bai Niannian said angrily: "Yes, I'm just angry!"

    He didn't believe it, he couldn't get back Brother Yu's dowry without getting hurt!

    "Brother Nian...Xiao Nian...Don't be angry, this way you can get things back quickly, and you can stop them from pestering Brother Yu, kill two birds with one stone, it won't hurt at all, really."

    "His—tap, tap..."

    "See if you dare to dare next time?".Bai Niannian said viciously, pressed it once, and then let go of the movement in his hand lightly.

    "I know it was wrong." Chen Mingren admitted his mistake obediently, and couldn't help telling him about the scene at the time. Once we spread it out, marriage in their village will probably not be easy."

    "I will rest at home for these two days, and leave the house affairs to the person who asks for help." Bai Niannian scalded his eggs and said, "It's not bad for that person. You can start work without you."

    Chen Mingren thought for a while. The furniture in the house should almost start to work, and I will leave it to Uncle Chen for a while to help him look at the house. First of all, he needs a big bed and a big bed for two people. Chen Mingren pressed down those charming thoughts silently in his heart.

.The soundproofing of the house he specially found the people in the village who had been a house for more than ten years to build the walls, and the soundproofing effect was very good.

    A set of furniture, he should be able to drive out before moving in.

    As for Shen Wei's family, Chen Mingren looked at someone who was enjoying being scalded by Ning's eggs. There was a carpenter in the next village who had good craftsmanship and could just introduce him to him.

    In the next few days, Chen Mingren really agreed with Bai Niannian, not to help with the construction of the house, he was busy preparing to make furniture.

    When Brother Yu saw them coming back with injuries on their faces that day, the last expectation in his eyes dimmed, without mentioning anything. He accepted what they had won for him and lived with his two children in his original room.

.Brother Yu'er’s original room is still intact. There are not many rooms in Chen’s house, and they are just enough. Now the children in the house are small and the rooms are still enough. When the children get older, they must Need to move out.

    Brother Yu was often bored in the room and couldn't come out. Bai Niannian was worried that he would not be able to think about it, so he often went to see him.

    "Brother Nian, why are you here again?" Brother Yu put down the things in his hand and poured a cup of tea for him.

    Yes, it is tea, scented tea.

    The scented tea made by Yuge'er is still delicious. The scented tea made from wild chrysanthemums in the mountains is used to clear away heat and detoxify.

    "Come here to drink tea, who makes your scented tea so delicious?" Bai Nian sat down unceremoniously and took a sip of the scented tea.

    "If you like, I can teach you how to do it next time the flowers bloom.".Seeing someone who likes making their own scented tea, Brother Yu is obviously also very happy, "I still have a lot here. I just found it out last night. You will go back later and bring some back."