Chapter 65

The people in the village are happier than the holidays.

    Because those who went to serve also returned early, most of them brought back a lot of money.

    Most people have smiles on their faces, except for those who have not returned, and abandoned their daughter-in-law and children.

    The man who lived in Brother Chun’s house at the end of the village, near the village, did not come back. Their family was indeed very poor. They were just a small mud house. The house was crowded into one room, and the kitchen was very small.

    There is no land or land at home, and I live by renting other people’s land. The two elders in the house are also too old and can’t work. There are still three small ones in the house.

    After his man went to serve, he was a brother who had a harder life than Bai Niannian.

.The old and young in the family opened so many mouths, relying on Brother Chun alone, the villagers occasionally helped and gritted their teeth. A few years have passed, and now it’s hard to wait until the man comes back, but he is told that the man is living and working in peace and contentment where he served. , Not coming back, the trustee brought two taels of silver back so that Brother Chun would not wait for him anymore.

    The person who helped get the silver back also said with embarrassment, that a good brother Chun, as well as the young and old in the family, just abandoned it like this. This Erdan Li is really nothing.

    Looking forward to it, I waited for two taels of silver in the end, and Brother Chun suddenly fell ill.

    Brother Chun still admires him. Before Mingren came back, he usually went out to work. They went together. He couldn't finish it, and Brother Chun would help him after doing his own.

.Bai Niannian heard the news, it was already the next day, or Ning told him when he came over to talk to him.

    After Brother Ning returned home, Bai Niannian immediately found a basket with a dozen eggs, covered with a layer of cloth, and hurried to the house of Brother Chun.

    "Ahem, why did you come here?" Brother Chun struggled.

    The thin body seemed to be blown down by a gust of wind. Brother Chun was only thirty years old, and she already had white hair on both sides of her ears, making Bai Niannian sad when she saw it.

    I used to help him up, and saw that there was no one guarding him, and said angrily: "Why don't you even have a person to take care of you?!"

    "The father and father went to the mountain to pick some chestnuts and came back. The children fed the chickens to feed the chickens, and the cooks went to cook, so no one was watching for a while." After drinking the water that Brother Nian poured, Brother Chun's throat feels more comfortable, explained.

."That man won't come back if he doesn't come back. He hasn't been here for these years, isn't his life going on like this?" Bai Niannian comforted, "That man, just treat him as dead outside! There are old and young at home, you Don't worry about them if you continue to get sick?"

    Brother Chun's house is not big, but it can be seen that the owner of the house will live his life, everything is in order, and there are many things but not messy.

    "I just can't get through this hurdle in my heart, you said, why is he so cruel that he doesn't want us?" Brother Chun wiped his tears.

    "Don't be so absolutely his loss. He doesn't want you anymore, and you don't want him anymore. Let him live a good life and find a man-in-law to make him regret it." Bai Niannian suggested.