Chapter 6

The next morning, before dawn, Bai Niannian woke up cautiously. He had to get up and cook food for the two cubs before he could go to town to buy something and come back. There was almost no soy sauce in the house and he wanted to buy it. a little.

    He likes to put a little soy sauce in the stir-fry greens, the greens fry this way taste a bit sweet.

    The shoes of a few people in the family are all broken and repaired. After repairing the shoes, he will buy some rags to make shoes. There are not many threads in the house, because the clothes at home are often repaired and the threads are consumed very quickly.

    While cooking the porridge, he took a basket to the vegetable garden and picked a handful of lettuce. There were not many vegetables in the yard. The most was lettuce. Thinking of the two pheasants at home, he picked an extra handful, firewood Wang, when he came back from picking the vegetables, the porridge had already been boiled, and slowly cooked on a low fire.

.Pour some hot water into the cold water to make the water not so cold, then wash and cut the vegetables.

    While they were cooking, the two little guys also appeared at the door of the kitchen with sleepy eyes. Chen Mingde rubbed his eyes, "Brother, it smells good."

    "Brother woke you up? Now that you have gotten up, wash your face and prepare to have a meal. Why do you want to go to town with Aunt Chen later." Bai Niannian said while putting the dishes in the bowl.

    "Brother, come and wash your face." Chen Mingli greeted his younger brother and came to the small tub that Bai Niannian had just poured warm water into.

    "Brother, can I go to town with you?" Chen Mingde looked at him expectantly.

    Although he wanted to take the two cubs to the town together, but this time he went to the town to inquire about the situation, and when he thought of a way to make money, he would take the two cubs with him.

    "Brother will take you with me next time.Bai Niannian refused, "Today you will go to Aunt Chen's house and play with their Erniu. Brother will be back at noon. Do you want to be obedient at Aunt Chen's house?" Bai Niannian changed his mind and let the two A cub cooks sweet potatoes at home. He goes to town alone. The sweet potatoes are not in a hurry. He can cook them again at noon.

    "Brother, don't we need to cook sweet potatoes?"

    "Well, I've said it, take us to town next time!" Chen Mingli emphasized when he heard his words.

    "Wait for my brother to come back at noon to work together. If you are bullied, don't be polite and fight back." After thinking about it, Bai Niannian added another sentence. His cubs can't be bullied. They The family owes a lot of favors to Aunt Chen's family, but it doesn't mean that the child can be bullied by their family. This kind of thing has never happened before.

.To establish a concept for the cubs, he has seen the little bunny cubs of the uncle’s family have been unpleasant for a long time, and next time he dare to bully the two cubs of their family, it is best to beat their little fat guys to piss. NS.

    "The Erniu is kind to us, and he will give us candy to eat."

    "A candy will be bought," Bai Niannian poked his forehead with a finger, "Hurry up and eat, brother, you have to go out to town, or you can't catch the bullock cart, so you have to walk. Go to town."

    "Brother, I've washed it."

    "Brother, I have washed it too."

    "Come and eat after washing." Bringing the dishes to the outside table, Bai Nian read a large bowl of porridge for a person. The porridge he cooked was not as thin as the original owner. Put a catty of rice in and cook. The porridge that came out was very sticky.