Chapter 88

After speaking, Chen Anning took Chen Ancheng and left, so angry that Father Chen spit out old blood.

"Daddy, what's wrong with you? Daddy, wake up!"

Listening to Brother Bao's cry, Chen Anning left without looking back. At the beginning, he left their brothers behind. This time, their brothers didn't want him anymore, and there was no default between them.

From then on, they were strangers.

Chen Anning put his hand on his stomach, grabbed Chen Ancheng's little hand with the other hand, and glanced at Shen Wei and Bai Niannian standing beside him. These are his relatives.

Perhaps it was Chen's father who shouldn't be dead, and was spit out blood by Ning's anger. His condition did not worsen, but became milder. When they heard about it from others, everyone looked like The mood is complicated.

.But I don't know if Father Chen walked before the Guimen Gate. After he recovered, he never came back to Ning Brother. Maybe it was because he was ashamed.

Father Chen is getting older, and the other three people in the family are all non-working masters. You can imagine how hard he was to carry the burden of the family alone. Later, Father Chen's wife couldn't bear the hardship and run away with others. Now, Father Chen seems to have been a teenager overnight, but the days are still going to pass.

.Brother Ning rarely pays attention to the news of Chen's father's family, except that Brother Bao appeared in front of him from time to time to brush up on his presence. After I smoked Brother Bao, Brother Bao didn't know if he gave up Shen Wei, anyway, he never appeared in front of their husband and wife. Later I heard that Brother Bao was an outhouse for a wealthy family in the town. , And there was no news of him later.

These are all things that happened a long time later. Now when Brother Ning was protecting Ning when he returned home, he found that there was another visitor in the house, and a few horses were parked in the open space in front of them.

Entering the living room, it was not surprising to see Mingren entertaining the guests, wearing coarse cloth clothes, and could not resist the evil spirit on them, Bai Niannian looked at them, and then looked away.

"Brother Nian is back?".Chen Mingren happily introduced him, "This is my savior, He Bufan, Brother He, the brother of Brother Hua."

"Is this my brother? Brother Chen is so lucky! Just call me Brother He." He Bufan glanced at Bai Niannian and then looked away, still wondering how Chen Mingren chose such a brother, his brother. Brother Hua looks much better than him.

Brother He, you are tired all the way, haven't you eaten yet? Let's talk first, I'll cook two dishes for them to try. "

"Brother Chen, you are a good wife!" The man sitting next to He Bufan joked.

"Of course, this is my daughter-in-law." Chen Mingren watched them vigilantly, thinking that his brother went to the kitchen, otherwise this group of people might scare his daughter-in-law. He and his wife talked about what he did in the military service. , It's exposed.

."We came this time to take Brother Hua home. I have handled the family affairs and made him suffer outside. Thank you very much." He Bufan said apologetically.

"You don't have to be polite about this little thing, how long will Brother He stay here?"

Brother Hua hasn't come back since he went out. The relationship between Brother Hua and Brother Yu is very good, and they often go to chat with him.