Chapter 54

I was aggrieved, but thinking that I could eat it in a few days, Chen Mingren could only hold his wife at night, watched and smelled the smell, couldn't move, and didn't even help each other.

    Bai Niannian feels that Mingren's eyes are glowing green recently when he sees him...

    In the evening, I thought about whether to help each other with him, but when I thought of Aunt Chen’s confession, doing too much is bad for your health. If you need to be restrained, you will automatically roll into his arms. Once you cover it with the quilt, you will fall asleep soon.

    Keeping Mingren holding a sweet and glutinous rice cake, salivating, whether he can eat or touch it, nagging in his heart, there are still two days, two days, and two days...

    Under Chen Mingren's heartfelt anticipation, the day they moved into the new house finally arrived.

.This time, the number of people who came to the banquet was twice as many as the one held by Shen Wei's house. The tables, chairs, and chopsticks of the three families were put together, and it was enough.

    The last time Shen Wei’s banquet was full of oil and water, there were a lot of meat dishes, and there was a fresh bean sprouts that hadn’t been seen before. Many people in the village who were not willing to give a gift, heard those who had eaten the banquet come back and regretted it. Once Chen Mingren hosted a banquet at home.

    Some people who had already refused to come when they invited them, came with a casual gift. Of course, Bai Niannian’s banquet did not disappoint them. The oil and water were still enough, but it was less than that of Shen Wei’s banquet. Stir-fried bean sprouts for this dish.

    Because there were too many people coming, the dishes were not prepared enough, so I had to scramble the eggs and make up for it.

.Shen Wei still has some vegetables left in his house. Let each household bring some back. Chen Mingren doesn't have any left here. There is nothing left. The vegetable juices are all for people to eat bibimbap.

    Of course, their uncle and family are here, with a basket of eggs as a gift.

    "Mingren, congratulations on entering the house!" Chen Dashan said flatly, not seeing whether he was happy or unhappy, and motioned to Chen Li to hand over the eggs to them.

    Chen Li gave them the eggs reluctantly, and his face almost didn’t have the word'Reluctant' written on his face. That was a whole basket of eggs. It was a waste to give them to eat. He last time. The chicken I raised, I don’t know where it was taken by the little bitch Bai Niannian. This batch of chickens was newly bought. I don’t know when they can make money from buying chickens. They eat less eggs on weekdays. , And now he gave them a basket of eggs for nothing, and his heart was bleeding.

."Well, uncle treats this as his own home. Don't be polite." Chen Mingren took the egg and led it to the edge of the table to sit down.

    The villain in Bai Niannian's heart rolled his eyes, and the whole family came with a basket of eggs, ah! No, there are still two cousins ​​who haven't come. I don't know if they are embarrassed to come, or stay at home in tears to work. There are two or three people from other people's houses.

    Sitting at the distance from the table in the middle, generally speaking, the closer you are to the host’s house, the closer you are to the middle.

    Now that Chen Dashan's family is placed in the corner, Chen Mingren said that their family and Chen Dashan's family are separated.

    Chen Dashan looked at him with a ugly expression, "Mingren, what do you mean?"