Chapter 73

Huang San, who was spotted, didn't dare to look at Brother Yu's sad and angry eyes. He probably agreed with what he said in his heart.

    Who knows if Brother Yu had anything to do with that man before he got married.

    Not long after the man came back, he couldn't wait to be together.

    Bai Niannian stepped forward, "What? You and Yu are only allowed to marry the next day, and Brother Yu is not allowed to get married within a month? It didn't take long for Li Sancheng to come back from the military service, not as nasty as you think."

    "Do you think Brother Yu is you? There is one at home and one is raised outside. The one outside is pregnant and married, hahaha, now that both sides are lost, do you want to find Brother Yu as a cow and horse for your family? ?"

    Bai Niannian's firepower was fully on, so Huang San couldn't wait to get into the ground.

.Huang San Ah was indifferent to his words, avoiding his words and not mentioning them, "Can the two of them be the same? Just one month away, I will find a wild man."

    His brother Yu was born a member of their family, and died a ghost of their family. Want to remarry? No doors!

    He feels a little regretful now, he shouldn't let them get along so quickly, at least he has to wait for someone outside to give birth to the child.

    It's not that both sides are lost now, who knows that the bitch dare to steal someone, his grandson is gone!

    He also agreed with Huang San asking for Brother Yu's help.

    Now that Brother Yu is not there, he has to do all the work at home, and there is no time to go out for gossip.

    Brother Yu is the easiest to soften up. He is a married man who has two oil bottles with him. Who else would want him?

.Huang San Ah, with such a mentality, waited for Brother Yu to come back, thinking in his heart that he would treat them better in the future.

    Unexpectedly, not long after, he was slapped in the face. He had already let go of the words that Brother Yu would return to their home sooner or later, but the news came that Brother Yu was going to recruit a husband and succeeded.

    Today, I heard them telling him gleefully that Brother Yu was about to recruit, but he still didn't believe it, so he hurried home and asked his son to ask him. Huang San only replied hesitantly.

    Upon seeing this reaction, Huang San'a knew that this matter was real, and when he thought of the mocking eyes of those people, his anger came from his heart.

    Brother Yu is shameless! Huang San Ah Mo soon turned his anger on Yu Ge'er, and brought Huang San to the door.

    Feelings His son has worked for their family for almost half a month. Is this for others to watch? !

.I don't know how to make fun of them secretly!

    "Why is it different?" Brother Ning also stood up, "Oh, yes, brother Yu is not as big as yours. If you work with Brother Yu, you can only be a cow and a horse in your house? I can’t recruit extras if I’m not? What kind of legal provision is this?"

    "This is between us and Brother Yu, who are you?! Dogs catch mice and take care of our affairs less than ours!" Huang San said hard, seeing them both look very unpleasant.

    He had a hunch that they couldn't take Brother Yu'er away smoothly on their visit today.

    Bai Nian couldn't understand, Huang San just looked at him like this, so he said that Brother Yu is his daughter-in-law, even if it is a former daughter-in-law, he shouldn't let him slander him like this, right?