Chapter 15

After another three days, the bean sprouts in the house were finally ready to be eaten. In the morning, Bai Niannian picked out a large cup, washed it, and came with a fried bean sprouts with cured chicken.

    In the early morning, he didn’t have time to go out to buy pork. When he came back, he bought pork on the way home. He was almost familiar with the person who bought the pork. He kept ten cents of pork every day and sometimes bought pork ribs. What, he will usually say in advance.

    When you go home and pass by, just give the money and take it away.

    He also bought a lot of mung beans and medium-sized tanks one after another, spending a lot of money, but did not make any money, but posted a lot of them.

    Cured chicken is a bit salty, while bean sprouts are a relatively light dish. When fried with pork, you need to put a lot of salt on it to taste. Add a little soy sauce to make it taste better.

.But Mingde has scars on his hands, so you can't eat soy sauce, otherwise the scars will darken.

    Stir-fried bean sprouts with cured chicken, unexpectedly delicious, a large plate of dishes, one large and two small, eat so much that there is no bean sprouts left.

    "Brother, what kind of dish was that you just ate? It was delicious." Chen Mingde asked.

    His hands and feet are already scarred, and the wounds on his hands are no longer painful, but sometimes they feel itchy and want to scratch. Brother said that this will leave scars in the future, so he dare not scratch again.

    When itching, scratch other parts or on the quilt a few times.

    "It's called bean sprouts, mung bean sprouts. These are good things for our family to make a fortune in the future. Whether we can go back to the village and build a big blue brick house depends on them." The market is now a monopoly industry. Go to the restaurant to sell bean sprouts first? .In winter, bean sprouts are fresh green vegetables, and the money he makes from buying bean sprouts is not as good as the little money leaked from the restaurant.

    Then I thought, the brothers who have no power, no power and no support, go to the restaurant to send sheep to the mouth of the tiger, who can open the restaurant in the town, saying that they have no background behind them, and they have already closed down.

    Bai Niannian, who came to his place with a large basket of bean sprouts, discovered that he had forgotten a problem, the bean sprouts were something that no one else knew at all.

    Do you buy dishes you have never seen or heard of?

    the answer is negative.

    Bai Niannian: Mung bean sprouts are so delicious, you don’t even know the goods!

    "What's this?" Bai Niannian waited until someone asked. He was a little bit of aunt Xie, because that person came to buy something from Aunt Xie, and he knew that his family was in good condition by looking at the clothes he was wearing. He can often be seen here to buy eggs.

."My brother, you are really discerning. This is the green vegetable that we have grown using the ancestral method. It is called bean sprouts. It tastes good whether it is fried alone or fried with other meats. It is the most delicious when fried with pork. That's right." Bai Niannian cheered up, the first business has come, can the second business be far behind? "Buy some, go back and try it. If you think it's delicious, it's not bad to buy it again."

    "I haven't seen it before, and I haven't heard of it. How can I sell this?"

    "Five cents and a bowl." Bai Niannian said quickly. The bowl this time is different from the last one. This is a big bowl for vegetables. A full bowl of bean sprouts is fried, almost half of this bowl. It’s more cost-effective than buying green vegetables. Most of the greens that are fried cost about eight or nine cents.

    "Okay, just fill me with a bowl."

    "Okay, wait a minute.".Bai Niannian filled a large bowl full of Dangdang, with a large portion of the bowl above it. There was no cheap plastic bag to hold bean sprouts. He could only tie it with straw.

    After receiving the money, he gave the bean sprouts, "I think it's delicious, I will buy it again next time."

    Later, one or two people came to ask, but they didn't buy it. In other words, he sold a portion of bean sprouts in the morning.

    This is different from what he imagined...There are still a lot of bean sprouts in the house, which cannot be sold. Do they have to eat them by themselves?

    Even if you eat three meals a day, you can't eat that much.

    Don't worry, don't worry, think about a way, it can definitely be sold, when it is promoted, the day lily will be cold...

    "How does your dish taste?" Aunt Xie said suddenly.

    "Of course it is crisp and refreshing, and it tastes delicious.".Bai Niannian said weakly, he was hit, and looked at the mung bean sprouts in a daze.

    "I have a way or maybe a way to sell them," Aunt Xie said.

    Bai Niannian looked at him excitedly: "What way?"

    "But I want half of the profit, half of the profit after you remove the costs." Seeing that he was interested, he stated the conditions, and his contacts were not in vain.

    Half-percent? Is there too little half of it? And following Aunt Xie's guess, he can probably guess what the method is, but even if he knows what the method is, he can't even get in the door of the rich family in the town.

    Aunt Xie has been doing business in the town for so many years, she must have known a lot of people, and there are a lot of people in the wealthy households. One or two wealthy households can round up the mung bean sprouts he sent.

.And those rich people should look down on a way to grow bean sprouts, the people Xie met, he believed that Xie was a person.

    In case, he will see that the way to send bean sprouts is given to people of this dynasty for free.

    "If it doesn't work, just assume I haven't said it." Aunt Xie said coldly when he saw him not talking.

    "No, no, I was just thinking whether the half-percent profit is too little, and replace it with 10%." Bai Niannian returned to his senses and said, "You are not afraid that I will embezzle the profit."

    Seeing him say this, Xie’s expression was better, and his cold expression slowed down, “I have been doing business here for more than ten years, I think people still have a good vision. Half-achievement is fine, 10% is too much. Yes, I just take you to see him, and you have to see what he means if you accept it. No, don’t blame me."

    "I don't blame you for it or not, others can rely on it if they don't see it.".Bai Niannian said expectantly, "Shall we go now?"

    It is very convenient to have acquaintances leading the way. You don't need to spend much time to meet the little boss who is responsible for the purchase. Three companies let him use bean sprouts to fry a dish. After paying for the taste, they agreed to buy.

    After successfully completing the three deals, his bean sprouts finally have a place to go, so there is no need to worry about falling into his own hands.

    He can finally breathe a sigh of relief. He can make a lot of money by relying on the supply of these three companies.

    In the next time, he only needs to bring bean sprouts to spread slowly.
.