Chapter 59

The people in the village gathered under the big tree not far in front of the village chief. They arrived a little late. After all, their family lives at the end of the village, not as fast as the people who live in the village.

    At this time, we are full and everyone has nothing to do. Everyone in the family comes here to join in the fun.

    Chen Mingren led them to sit in a position so that they could hear what the village chief said.

    "I don't know what the village chief called us this time?"

    "It seems to have something to do with Yang Dazhu. I saw him come to the village head today, and then the village head summoned us over in the evening."

    They held one by one, listening to the gossip guessing around.

    Is it related to Yang Liehu?

    How long Bai Niannian waited for them, the village chief began to speak.

    "Quiet!"

.When the voices in the crowd disappeared, the village chief continued to speak with satisfaction, "Those who have not come, tell them when you go back."

    "We called everyone here today, mainly for the safety of our village. Yang Dazhu recently discovered that the wild boars on the mountain showed signs of movement, and the crops in the fields have not yet been harvested. If they were ruined by these beasts, life this year would be difficult. "

    "So I called everyone here to ask everyone's opinions. I plan to form a team, led by Yang Dazhu, to catch those wild boars."

    "agree."

    "I don't want to go."

    "The corn in the field can't be spoiled by them, count me."

.The village chief immediately threw the matter out, and the people below talked about it for a while. The wild boar on the mountain is different from the one raised at home.

    Some people whose homes are a little far away from the foot of the mountain are reluctant to go. Anyway, if they are ruined, they won't have the turn of their corn.

    "Let's go there too, the wild boars on the mountain, if there is a litter, there should be a lot of wild boars, we are crowded, pay attention, and won't get hurt."

    Their paddy field is at the foot of the mountain. From now on, the wild boars will settle down on the mountain. Afterwards, their paddy fields will be abandoned. Even if the village does not organize people to go, they have to figure out their own way. The wild boars on the mountain Although there is no domestic pig fat, a wild boar also weighs two to three hundred catties.

.It happens that the bacon at home has not been prepared. If they can get a wild boar, they don't need to buy the meat in the town in winter. Wild pork is a great temptation for many people.

    "Look at what the village chief said first." Chen Mingren did not immediately agree with Shen Wei's words.

    The village chief would not let them face the wild boar in this way.

    After they discussed it for a while, the elders in the village in front also whispered to each other.

    In addition to the village chief, the elders in the village have great influence in making decisions in the village. If all the elders in the village disagree with this matter, even the village chief will not be able to proceed.

    Every time the village chief holds a meeting, the respected elders in the village also have to observe, and sometimes these elders have higher authority than the village chief.

    Wild boars appear in the village, and of course they will not let it go.

."I don't know if everyone has any opinions?" The village chief waited for them to calm down, and then asked.

    After all, if the people in the village are unwilling to go, he can't force them to go.

    "Go! Of course I want to go!"

    "We listen to your arrangements from the village chief."

    "The wild boar is killed, but there is a lot of meat."

    Most people agree with the handling of wild boars. Those who oppose, seeing so many people agree, dare not express their opposing opinions blatantly.

    "Quiet, everyone quiet!"

    "Sanshugong, do you think we will go or not?" The village head asked everyone to calm down and asked the oldest Sanshugong.

    San Shugong is now over eighty years old, but his bones are still very strong. It is hard to see that he is eighty years old. You must know that in ancient times, the average life span of people was not long.

.He has lived a long life at this age, two generations older than the village head, and his handling is fair and just, and the people in the village are more convinced of him.

    When deciding on major issues in the village chief, you usually have to ask him.

    The wisdom that has lived for more than 80 years is not something that people like them can have. They can think of problems that they can't think of, and take the village through several disasters.

    "Of course I'm going to fight wild boars. I will add some dishes for everyone during the Chinese New Year this year." San Shugong said, "Each household selects a young adult and listens to Yang Dazhu's command to dig traps in places where wild boars often appear. Wild boars, so many people, one person and one hoe can kill them."

    "Everyone has heard what Sanshugong said. Just do what Sanshugong said. Every household decides who will go. Come to us to register. I haven't thought about it yet. Go back tonight and think about it. Come tomorrow. Find me.".The village chief said loudly.

    "Village chief, can we not want to go to my house?" Chen Mingzhi, who is not doing business all day and wandering in the village, is anxious. He doesn't want to go to the mountain to hunt wild boars. If something happens, who will he cry?

    There are only two people in their family. The two in the family will definitely not let his eldest brother go. His father feels that he won't go anymore, so he will fall on him.

    Some people in the village saw him talking and looked at him disdainfully.

    Under their gazes, Chen Mingzhi didn't flinch at all, he despised him when he despised him. He never paid attention to the eyes of others. Besides, where is his own life important in the eyes of others?

    He said confidently again that their home was not there, so he didn't believe that only their family didn't want to go.

    "Yes!.Our family can’t go, anyway, our family’s fields are not there, so why should we go? "Shen Li came out to speak for his youngest son.

    The eldest son will definitely not be able to go because he will depend on him in the future, but the younger son is also a piece of meat that has fallen from his body.

    When the village chief saw that their family had come out again to do something, he snorted, "There is no young man in the family who can not go, but he has to pay 50 cents. If there are young and middle people in the family but don't want to go, he can also pay two. You don’t have to go for a hundred dollars."

    Why should their family pay two hundred papers? ! Shen Li almost jumped up, just trying to refute, suddenly ran into the village head's displeased eyes, his mind suddenly cleared, opened his mouth, and finally did not dare to say anything.

    But two hundred yuan! .If Bai Niannian hadn’t stole the money from their family, two hundred renminbi, he wouldn’t care about it, but now, 200 renminbi is a lot for him. He glanced at it. Son, or let the younger son go, right? Anyway, there are so many people, nothing will happen