Chapter 77

Before dinner, the two people who went to the town came home and brought a lot of things back. From time to time, they went to the door to see why they didn’t come back. Bai Nian read this, and hurried forward to pick up some things, "How to go then? It's been a long time to come back?"

    "We went to the village chief’s son’s house, let’s wait a while to come back with them, plus it took a while to buy things, plus the road is slippery and slow, so I’m coming back now."

    Chen Mingren carried a large bag of things in his left hand, and a sack of things in his right hand, with a small bag on his neck.

    Shen Wei also took a lot of things. He took them home and couldn't wait to rest. The two of them went to the village chief's house.

.When they came back, the sky was already dark, and the snow began to flutter again. On the way back, the two of them had a lot of snow accumulated on their bodies. They asked them to change their clothes. Snow fell on the clothes. The melting snow made The outer layer of the clothes is wet.

    "How is the situation in the town?" Bai Niannian asked him with a chopstick dish.

    "The situation in the town is not very good." Chen Mingren shook his head. "The price of food in the town is now more than three times the original price of rice. It seems that the price of rice will continue to rise."

    Shen Wei said: "There are also a lot of beggars in the town. Listen to their accents, they are from the south, begging all the way to take refuge."

    "They brought the news of the flood in Shuicheng. If it weren't for them, we still don't know about the flood in Shuicheng."

    "How did they come here?.The distance from here to Shuicheng is far away. "Ning Ge'er asked.

    "We also asked them this question. They said that the cities along the way did not let them in. After a few days of guarding at the gates, many people died of starvation and sickness, and they could only continue to go north."

    "As a result, when they came to our neighborhood, it was snowing, and the group of them starved to death a lot, and settled in nearby towns and villages."

    No strangers have been seen in their village, and the location of their village is a bit remote.

    But it is impossible for a village to settle down in the village for no reason. Most of the people are still crowded in the ruined houses and temples in the town.

    But now the temperature has just begun to drop, and the weather will probably be even colder as the Chinese New Year comes.

    He can almost imagine how hard they have been along the way.

.Continue, I am afraid they will freeze to death on the streets.

    Now that the price of food is so high, their life is getting harder and harder.

    Bai Nian said, "Are they no one in town?"

    "That's not true. The adults have gathered the wealthy households in the town to give them porridge and put them together in one place." Chen Mingren replied, "The adults are such a good person."

    "Huh!" Hua Ge turned his head and pointed out sharply, "He is so many people who died on his site, otherwise he would not bother to care about the lives of these poor people."

    "Brother Hua, you can't say this kind of thing outside. Just talk about it in front of us. If it reaches the adult's ears, it will be bad." Bai Niannian taught him.