Chapter 9

There were a little dried mushrooms in the house, Bai Niannian found them, soaked them in hot water for a while, washed them, and cut them in half to make chicken soup.

    The pheasant removes the uneatable parts, and it looks like only four or five catties. It is full of fat and there is not much lard in the house. He peeled off all the fat from the chicken, put it in a small bowl, and filled him with food. The bowl used is half a bowl, which is used for deep-frying. The oil can be used for cooking, and the oily residue can also be eaten as a snack, or added to the dish and fried together. It tastes good.

    Put half of the chicken that you plan to make bacon into the cabinet, and then divide the remaining half into two, one quarter for cooking chicken broth, and the other quarter for direct fry.

    The chicken with basil, scallion, ginger and garlic tasted so fragrant that the saliva of both cubs flowed out, and they looked at the pot with unblinking eyes.

    "Little greedy cat, go and wash your hands, you can eat later.Bai Niannian held the spatula in one hand, nodded the noses of the two cubs in the other, and said, "After washing your hands, get two bowls."

    "Brother, bowl!" With the two cubs holding a bowl each, Mingde raised his small face and looked at him with bright eyes, and Mingli also looked at him silently.

    Bai Niannian took the bowl and said, "It's so good, we will reward you with two more pieces of chicken later."

    "Give me two rewards for brother too!" Mingde shook his fist and said excitedly, "Brother is the best, brother, don't you think?"

    "Yeah!" Ming Li also flushed with excitement, and nodded heavily.

.Bai Niannian smiled and nodded, indicating that he knew it, and quickly put the fried chicken in the pot into two bowls, so that the two cubs in the family would send the one more bowl to Aunt Chen. At home, I fry a green vegetable on the fire, fry the green vegetable, serve the rice, wash the pot, and see how the chicken soup in the pot is doing. When the charcoal is added, the two little guys come back hand in hand. There is also a small basket in his hand.

    "Come in quickly, it's cold outside." Bai Niannian took the basket in his hand, closed the door, and blocked the cold wind outside, "What is this?"

    "This is the dried vegetables that Aunt Chen gave us."

    "Dried vegetables?"

    "Aunt Chen said that if we don't want it, they don't want our chicken, so we took it back." Chen Mingli explained that he didn't speak.

."It's okay, brother didn't blame you, brother just was thinking about things." Bai Niannian removed the upper lid, there were three bundles of well-preserved dried vegetables inside. He remembered that grandma made pork rib soup when he was young. At that time, I always like to put some dried vegetables in it, which tastes good.

    He asked the two cubs to eat first, took a small half-bundle of dried vegetables, washed them, cut them into small pieces, and added them to the jar.

    Seeing the two cubs still waiting for him to eat, he was happy and said, "Didn’t you let you eat first? Next time you don’t have to wait for brother. If you are hungry, eat first."

    The two little guys gave a ‘um’, and smiled at each other.

    Bai Niannian pretended not to see their little movements, and took a few pieces of chicken for the two cubs. Looking at their yellowish and thin faces, the plan to make money must be put on the agenda as soon as possible.

    As for the cubs, they should be raised in vain and fat.

.There is no such thing as bean sprouts here. Although there are no green vegetables, it is also a fresh ingredient. There should be a market to sell it in town, right? It also takes a few days for the bean sprouts to grow, so he will prepare it later.