Chapter 27

They slept directly from morning to evening as soon as they slept. When Bai Niannian woke up, it was already dusk, and the two cubs in the family had not yet returned.

    Shen Wei, a big man, was about to be forced to cry by the two little guys. The boss motioned to him to take the two little guys away and don't disturb them. After coaxing them for a day, he felt more painful than if he had to carry the food for a day.

    If the two little guys are allowed to go back and the boss's good deeds are broken, he feels that his body is aching.

    When Bai Niannian saw the two cubs not in his house, he sent the two little ones out with a touch of emotion.

    "Shen Wei, remember to come over for dinner at night." Bai Niannian took the two cubs home, planning to take them out to buy vegetables.

    "Brother, what about eldest brother?" Mingde looked left and right, but didn't find eldest brother.

    "Akihito is still sleeping, shhh, let's whisper in.".Bai Niannian put his finger in front of his mouth and motioned not to wake him up.

    "Brother, can I go to sleep together to buy groceries?" Mingli looked at him expectantly, knowing that his eldest brother was sleeping, Mingli also wanted to go out to buy groceries with him, he hadn't seen it in town yet.

    "The three of us...ah no, we will go together with the four of us." Bai Niannian decided to have a big meal tonight, so there were a lot of vegetables to buy. He took two cubs with him, so he took Shen Wei to cook. Coolie, help bring back vegetables.

    "Brother, should I go with you?" Shen Wei asked, pointing to himself.

    "Well, help with things." Bai Niannian said honestly.

    Shen Wei: "..."

.With free coolies, Bai Niannian bought back the daily necessities needed by men by the way. This may be used in the near future. That looks good, this thing can be bought for two cubs...Anyway Just three words, buy, buy, buy.

    In addition to the ingredients they used to cook, when he returned home, Shen Wei carried things in both hands, and even Mingde was carrying a bag in his hands. Bai Niannian worried that Mingli would not be able to eat it after walking for too long, so he carried Mingli on his back. .

    When they returned home, they found that he had been sitting at the table well-dressed, apparently waiting for them to come back.

    "Brother, you are up." Mingde ran over first, and Mingli was also shy to come down.

    "Look, brother, I helped bring it back." As he said, he lifted the bag in his hand for him to see, with a proud expression on his little face, as if to say, am I awesome? Come and compliment me.

.Chen Mingren said: "Well, Mingde is very good."

    "Big brother, I can help with things too!" Mingli saw what he was doing, and quickly showed his eldest brother what he had in his hand, and leaned in front of him to show that he was also capable.

    "Well, Mingli is also very sensible."

    The man didn't have any expressions, but the two little guys were so excited, the eldest brother praised them and annoyed them!

    "Well, I have been playing for a day today. I took the sugar candied haws to practice calligraphy. The two will supervise each other. If you are lazy, I won't take you out next time." Bai Niannian took the things in their hands and divided them. Skewer candied haws, and drove them into the room to practice calligraphy.