Chapter 53

The next morning, Bai Niannian undoubtedly overslept, the two little guys both got up and had breakfast before he woke up.

    It's flirty, that kind of thing is really comfortable. Bai Niannian stretched her waist, showing a little bit of her slender waist, with red marks faintly visible.

    "I'm reading it, I made the porridge in the morning, and I'll come and eat it soon." Chen Mingren was in a good mood and worked hard for him, and tried to come again tonight! If you didn’t make it to the end, it’s okay to do it yourself!

    "Brother is a big lazy, shameful." Mingde finished eating and waited until his brother was full, and then went to An Cheng to play together.

    "Brother, why did you get up so late? Are you uncomfortable?" Mingli put down the bowl and asked caringly.

    "What's the matter? Who is uncomfortable?" Aunt Chen heard them, speeded up and walked in and asked, "Who is sick?"

."Is it brother? I got up late today." Mingde rushed to answer.

    Bai Niannian's face blushed, "Don't talk nonsense, you two, I'm fine. If you're full, go and play with your adult brother!"

    Who is Aunt Chen? He ate more salt than they ate, and he caught a glimpse of the red seal on Brother Nian's neck, and gave Chen Mingren a dissatisfied look.

    The young man is not serious and does not know how to control himself. After a busy day yesterday, he was still messing around at night, and so did Nian Brother, so it was Mingren.

    "Aunt Chen, have you eaten breakfast?" Chen Mingren calmly changed the subject, thinking, wasn't there a lot of movement yesterday? I always feel the embarrassment of being caught doing bad things.

    "After eating, I'll come to see Brother Ning and see what happened to Brother Ning?" Aunt Chen picked up Mingde and teased him.

    "Wait a minute, I'll be fine soon.".Bai Niannian quickly washed up and ate a large bowl of porridge, and took the two little guys to see Brother Ning.

    "Brother? Brother?" When he was about to go out, Mingli ran into the room and offered a basket with Xiaobaibai, "Brother, can we go with Baibai? If you don't see Baibai for a day, An Cheng will miss it."

    Recently, it has been reared for nothing, and it has grown very fast. After a while, the basket should not be able to hold it.

    Mingli was struggling to carry it, and Mingde hurriedly stepped forward to help carry the other side.

    "Yes, is it fat for nothing? Let Brother take it!"

    In vain: I am not fat, but grown up!

    "No need." Mingli shook his head quickly. "It's fine for my brother and I to lift it over. Don't worry, brother."

    "Okay, you two be careful, and be careful to fall in vain.".When Bai Niannian saw them insisting, he let them go.

    When they went to Shen Wei's house, they all got up, and the three of them were sorting things together warmly.

    "Aunt Chen misses your brother, why are you here?" Ning asked.

    Aunt Chen saw that he could walk and move, and forgot to explain to Shen Wei last night. For the first time, he wanted to relax a little. He was also worried that two young and energetic people would be ignorant of the seriousness of mischief. Now it seems that Shen Wei is still sensible.

    "Come and see how you two are doing?" Bai Niannian winked at him, bumped his elbow, and whispered, "Is it very comfortable?"

    "You little rude." Geer Ning was dumbfounded by the expression on his face, poking his finger in his small face, "It hurts a bit at the beginning, and it feels very comfortable behind."