Chapter 80

"Keep taking that medicine. Don't stop it. This can only be adjusted slowly. I can't be anxious." Liu Tiezhu said. The doctor in the town has much better medical skills than his. Since they have prescribed the medicine at the doctor in the town, He will not show his ugliness in front of him.

"Um... Doctor Liu, when can my body be adjusted?" Bai Niannian asked eagerly.

"How long have you been taking that medicine?" Liu Tiezhu asked.

"It's almost three months." Bai Niannian had the final say. It has been more than two months and nearly three months since his man came back.

"In this case, if you continue to eat, you will be pregnant for as little as one year or as long as two years. It depends on your personal physique." Liu Tiezhu estimated that he gave an approximate time to eat well and sleep well, plus some physical conditioning. Medicine, Liu Tiezhu guessed that he might be pregnant in less than a year.

.He didn't dare to say too much about this, so he gave a rough time.

"I see, thank you Doctor Liu. Or do you want to spend the New Year at our house if you don't leave the doctor?" Bai Niannian said, thinking that Doctor Liu was at home alone, and coming to their house would be more lively.

Liu Tiezhu slowly walked away with the medicine box on his back, "No, I am used to being alone, but I am not used to it when there are more people."

Watching Dr. Liu disappear into the vast expanse of whiteness, Chen Mingren took his hand and walked back.

"Even if you can't give birth, think of brother, I won't despise you."

Bai Niannian glanced at him. Of course he knew that, if he dared to dislike him, he would directly abolish him and then take the family property and leave.

.He wants one, no, he wants a group of children with their blood, who look like him, or look like Mingren, and the two are similar.

He wanted to choose a son, and his surname, to pass down their Bai family.

Seeing that Bai Niannian didn't speak, Chen Mingren thought he was still sad about this matter, and hugged him back, "Don't be sad, we don't want this matter now, okay? Two years will be passed after two years, wait for Ming Li Mingde When we grow up, we have children, and we are not afraid that the two of them will think too much."

Bai Niannian hugged him back, resting his chin on his shoulder, and responded.

The two of them hugged silently for a while, and then went back hand in hand. Several people were surrounding Brother Ning, looking at his unbulged belly.

.In fact, it was slightly raised, but Ning Ge'er thought he was too happy these days, so he had a little belly. He didn't expect to be pregnant, but he and Awei would have children so soon.

Brother Ning gently stroked his belly, where they were their children.

"Brother Ning, if you have it, you can't do that much work, you have to rest." Bai Niannian also leaned over, looking at his stomach enviously.

He will have it in the future, and he can still afford to wait for a year or two.

"It's okay, I just don't do the heavy work, the other things are okay." Ning Ge'er said with a happy smile on his face.

"Huh? Why didn't you see Ah Wei?" Chen Mingren stood aside, found that he hadn't seen Shen Wei, and said.

"He went to clean up the bed." Ning Ge'er said in a low tone.