Chapter 55

"Aren, you came just right, the water is ready for you, and you can go to take a bath." Bai Niannian came out of the bath and saw him coming out of the room of the two little guys, urging him to take a bath quickly, otherwise the water would be cold. .

    Chen Mingren glanced at him sadly, then packed his clothes and went to take a bath.

    Bai Niannian didn't pay attention to his eyes at all, and walked into the room by himself.

    Seeing two books on the bed, I picked them up curiously. When did I buy the book at home? Did Aren bring it back?

    Turning a page, Bai Niannian was so scared that the book fell on the bed. It was actually that kind of book...

    Aren said that I will be the bridal anthurium tonight. Is this the bridal anthurium?

    Holding back the shyness in my heart, Bai Niannian picked them up and opened them.

.Although Chen Mingren regretted not being able to take a mandarin duck bath, the spring night was worth a lot of money. He quickly took a bath, walked to the room, and subconsciously slowed down.

    "Brother Nian, what are you looking at?" Chen Mingren asked knowingly.

    "Huh?" Bai Niannian hurriedly closed the book, "No, nothing!"

    Chen Mingren slowly leaned over, tried to lick the corner of his mouth, holding his lips.

    "Aren..."

    Taking advantage of his opportunity to speak, his flexible tongue swept his mouth little by little, gentle and lingering.

    Bai Niannian couldn't help responding, and touched the other person with the tip of his tongue. This warm feeling was very torturous.

    Hands stretched in from the hem of his clothes, his slender waist always gave him a sense of fragility, and the delicate touch in his hands made him love it.

."Hmm..." His waist is as sensitive as his ears, especially the patterned area. It feels as if Xiao Niannian is being comforted, soft in Chen Mingren's arms.

    Chen Mingren took off his clothes patiently, and the two points on his chest were exposed to the air. He went down his neck and gently bit a small red bean, licking it with his tongue. Bai Niannian never knew , You will feel it wherever you are. It's obviously embarrassing to want to back down, but the body is very honest and straighten up its chest, and take the initiative to send it to his mouth.

    "Aren, touch it." Xiao Xiaonian has completely turned up, the clean and delicate Yuzhu, he slapped it a few times indiscriminately, and unwillingly, he pulled his hand down.

    Chen Mingren comforted the Yuzhu in front of him with a good temper, embraced him in his arms, and exhaled in his ears with an unstable breath, "Nian-er, okay?"

.As he said, he opened the black box at the bedside, took out a rope, and tied a knot on his delicate Yuzhu. The brother shot too many injuries.

    And he wanted to see how his brother was fucked by him.

    "Get down, don't move."

    Out of trust in the man, Bai Niannian obediently let him move.

    Suddenly he felt a cold in the back of the small hole. The man didn't know what ointment he had put on and went in. He tentatively stretched a finger into it. It was tight and hot inside. When his finger was stretched out, the meat inside chewed him. .