Chapter 83

Chen Mingren saw their intentions and tied them tighter, not giving them a chance to go to the door.

There were footsteps coming, the fifth and the sixth eagerly looked over there, the footsteps were getting closer and closer, Shen Wei's tall body appeared in front of them, the fifth and the sixth looked desperately at the man who was stronger than them. .

His presence here shows that their boss is also planted!

"Shen Wei will leave it to you here." Chen Mingren closed his hand and came to Nian brother, "Are you okay with Nian brother? Are you okay? Are you scared?"

"I'm okay, can Shen Wei do it alone?" Bai Niannian quickly put down the jar in his hand and glanced at Shen Wei who had already fought with the two people.

Chen Mingren waved his hand indifferently, "Don't worry, Shen Wei will definitely be able to solve the two of them."

."If I hadn't cared about you just now, I would have beaten them even if they didn't know their parents." Chen Mingren said dissatisfiedly, "Shen Wei came so slowly, I still had him caught by them."

Chen Mingren's strength is mainly reflected in his skills, but not long after the exercise, can he say that he is a little weak in succession? Of course not.

"I know, let's deal with your injuries first!" Bai Niannian helped Chen Mingren into the room, as if he were treating a fragile object.

Fortunately, the clothes he wore in winter were thick. The man with the sickle had already taken off a part of his clothes when the sickle pierced his body, and injured two or three places on his arm, all of which were minor wounds.

.Bai Niannian sprinkled some powder on it, and then wrapped it in a cloth. The area where his stomach was seriously injured was bruised. Bai Niannian saw it and got up so angry that he went to the few people in the corner. Kicked a few hard, still not letting go, took a stick and knocked a few sticks on them.

"Is it still painful? It won't hurt inside, right?" Bai Niannian looked at him worriedly, "I don't know if he suffered internal injuries. No, I still have to go to the town to see the doctor."

Chen Mingren saw that he was in a hurry to spin the dough in the room, and smiled: "Don't be so troublesome, it just looks serious, but in fact it will be fine in a few days."

"Just take the medicinal liquor in the house and rub it for me." Chen Mingren said. Seeing that he didn't believe it, he gave a lot of assurances, and Bai Niannian was half-believing to get the medicinal liquor.

.In the stomach area, Chen Mingren was not convenient to do it by himself, so Bai Niannian volunteered: "You lie down first, otherwise I can't move."

Chen Mingren lay down obediently, thinking to Barabala, taking advantage of his injury this time, I wonder if he can have a night exercise where Brother Nian moves on it.

Bai Niannian didn't know that his mind was still thinking about yellow waste. He first rubbed his palms to heat, then poured some medicinal wine on his hands, smeared it on his stomach, and then rubbed it gently.

While rubbing, he asked with concern: "How is this intensity? Is it light or heavy? Will it hurt?"

When did Chen Mingren enjoy this kind of blessing, his wife was pushed back and forth by his white and tender little hands on his stomach. It was really comfortable, no wonder his brother liked him to massage him.

.Chen Mingren looked swaying and didn't know what he was thinking, Bai Niannian asked again in a subtle mood, and Chen Mingren came back to his senses and said seriously: "Well, this strength is fine, but the position is a bit wrong."