Chapter 18

"You dare to hit me??" Bai Cong covered his face, looking at Bai Niannian incredulously, is he crazy, what is he doing for no reason?

    Because he went to him a few days ago to persuade him?

    He is his elder brother. Is there anything wrong with discipline and discipline? !

    Now he slapped him boldly. He hadn't settled the account with him the last time, so he actually sent it to the door by himself.

    If he doesn't teach him well, he won't be called Bai Cong!

    "What's the matter, it's you who beat me, my father is gone, my younger brother will teach you how to behave for him." Bai Niannian said arrogantly, hiss, just so hard, now his palms are a little numb. He knew that he would not use his hands, just take off a shoe and give him two shoe prints.

    "Are you crazy? Do you still have my brother in your eyes? Don't think you are a brother and I dare not beat you?!".Bai Cong pointed at him and said viciously.

    "Oh, is it crazy to slap you? Do you dare to give me a try." Bai Niannian looked at him with a sneer, and said that it was indifferent to excitement.

    He dared to slap him. Of course, he was not afraid of doing it. It should be said that he was afraid that he would not do it. If he dared to do it, he would ‘well’ and teach him how to behave.

    "Don't think I really dare not hit you, shamelessly!" Bai Cong was so angry with his tone and contempt that he raised his hand, and his slap was about to fall on Bai Niannian's face.

    The two of Bai Huang and Bai Li are now stunned, and don't know what to do with the scene of the confrontation between these two men.

    This is completely different from what they imagined. His brother Cong/eldest brother was slapped by Nian'er?

    Did they hear the hallucinations or the Nian brother has changed.

.Nian brother!

    Yes, it must be that Brother Nian's has changed. It is no longer the one who allowed them to bully. When they went up to beg Brother Nian, they should find out that the original Brother Nian, as long as they cried, A very pitiful look appeared in front of him, Nian'er would always help them unconditionally.

    Last time, Brother Nian resolutely refused to help them and watched their jokes.

    How to do? What should we do now? Brother Cong would definitely think he came here with Brother Nian, thinking he was in the same group with Brother Nian!

    He has even more reason to come to divorce him, no! He can't let Brother Nian continue to make trouble, and they won't be able to eat anymore.

    With Bai Niannian on the side, Yu Guang has been paying attention to his two sisters-in-law, naturally they can clearly see the changes in their expressions, and there is a complex mood of hating iron and steel.

.He was not a person born in this era. He could not understand their concept of taking a husband as the heaven, just as they could not understand his appalling behavior in their eyes.

    He has always agreed with one sentence, why should women make women feel so hard? It's not Xiao San who is wrong, but the derailed man. The man doesn't have this idea, can Xiao San still force him to take care of himself?

    This kind of thing is hateful for Xiaosan, but shouldn't it be men who are even more hateful? Once the man derailed, Xiao San was beaten by everyone, but the man was only condemned a few times.

    If his man dared to cheat, first interrupt his third leg, and then settle the account with the mistress outside.

    Once infidelity a hundred times is not tolerated, directly solve the crime tool, once a hundred.

    Seeing that the slap was about to fall on his face, Bai Niannian stretched out his hand to cover his face, and when the slap came down, several teeth would be knocked out.
."Ah-it hurts! What is this?!" The person who uttered a scream was not Bai Niannian, but Bai Cong. Hearing his screaming scream, he couldn't help but tremble in the outer room while hiding behind him. Shaking, it's terrible...

    "my hand--"

    Everyone followed his gaze and looked at his hand. There was a round object on the palm of his hand. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that it was the layer of thorns on the outside of the chestnut.

    There is no place to throw away the chestnut thorns in his house. I didn’t expect it to come in handy today. He just secretly took out most of the chestnut thorns from the space and hid them in the palm of his hand. When he covered his face with his hand, he slapped him in the face When he came up, he turned his hand in one direction.

    With a "pop", his face was a little reddish, not very painful, but Bai Cong jumped up and down in pain, desperately shaking his hands, just to shake the chestnut thorns in his hands.

    How hard I have just now, I feel the pain now.

."Brother Nian——" Bai Huang hurried up to check his hand, his Cong brother’s palms were full of thorns, and when he jumped up and down just now to get rid of the chestnut thorns, many chestnut thorns were already broken inside. , This thorn is still very deep, and the ten fingers connect to the heart...

    "Brother Nian, how can you be so cruel, he is your own brother!" Bai Huang's heartbroken blows to Bai Cong, and angrily accuses him.

    "Oh." It is because it is my own brother that I have to teach him how to behave. Is it possible for him to fight casually? What's more, this brother is still his own brother. Dad and the others are gone, the two elder brothers are not good, there is no way, he, the younger brother, reluctantly teaches them how to behave. Bai Niannian responded indifferently.

    "Look at what his hands have become? Why are you so cruel? I knew you were not a good one!".Bai Huang slowly pulled out a layer of thorns outside of the chestnut for him, and said dissatisfied.

    The delicate outer room seemed to be too scared to act rashly, and the thorns full of hands seemed very painful, for fear that he would draw their attention accidentally.

    "Well, I also want to know how the eldest brother and eldest brother hated me and made me wash clothes in cold water in the twelfth winter of the winter? And, isn't this the eldest brother and the second brother begging me to help?" Bai Nian Nian sarcastically said, "Now, don't I just think of a way for you? A man who has money will learn badly. He wants to bully the yellow-faced guy in the house all day, until he doesn't even know his father. I guarantee that he will even go out. I want to ask you."

    Then, Bai Niannian paused for a moment, and his eyes turned around on Big Brother and Big Brother, "Besides, Big Brother is like a white chicken, Big Brother, he shouldn't be your opponent in the fight."

.His eldest brother is not good to him, but he is a good worker, and the farming work in the family is done well. It’s not the man in the family who is raising the family, but his eldest brother is raising the family. Didn't the elder brother do one thing?

    His eldest brother would probably just do nothing, cause trouble and join in the fun.

    "You, you, you--you have no respect!" Hearing his instigation, Bai Cong was too late to care about the pain in his hands, for fear that his brother would accidentally become a rebellious brother just like him.

    "Tsk, you don't look like a brother, and you want me to respect you?"
.