Chapter 2

While cooking the rice, Bai Niannian noticed that the two cubs and him were all dirty. The house was burning with warm warmth, and the water in the pot on the top of the stove was burning. It's also hot.

    The rice will take a while to be cooked. When the man in the family was there, he made a tub for the two cubs to bathe. There was a fire on both stoves in the kitchen. The current temperature is the same as the temperature of the room where the soil is burning. It’s not much lower, "Is it OK to give you a bath today? After the bath, we can eat."

    "Well! Do I like my brother to give me a bath?" Mingde looked at Bai Niannian happily. "Brother, let's go get the bathtub."

.The two cubs went to carry the bathtub, Bai Niannian went to the room to get their clothes, watching the clothes full of patches, the man in the house was not there, and they didn’t even have income. They could only save by one province and had no money. I bought clothes for the two cubs. The clothes were short, and a piece of cloth was cut from the torn clothes and patched up.

    He took the clothes out with his front feet, and the two little guys on the back feet lifted the tub into the kitchen. Bai Niannian used a wooden scoop to put all the hot water in the big pot into the wooden basin. The hot water in the pot was very hot, and a lot of cold water was poured in from the big wooden barrel placed in the corner of the wall. The big wooden barrel was originally Not much water, almost used up.

.The two cubs took off their clothes directly and put them on a wooden stool on one side. The two little guys went in to wash together. Seeing that Mingli would take a bath for his younger brother, Bai Niannian would let the two of them play by themselves and put a few. I put a branch into the soil kang where the kang is burning, and cut a hole in the salt with a kitchen knife. There is no salt in the house. How can I do without salt? Pour half of the salt into the salt pot and put the rest together On the bottom layer, fold up the opening and press it under the rice to prevent moisture.

    The lard left in the oil tank is only a layer of lard at the bottom of the tank. In his opinion, this lard is pitiful, but he considers that there is not so much oil in the belly of himself and the two cubs, remembering In normal cooking, a little bit of lard is put in, or gauze is soaked in a jar of peanut oil and rubbed in the pan is equivalent to putting oil.

.He was worried that they would have diarrhea after putting too much, so in the end Bai Niannian only put one-third of the lard in the jar.

    It is equivalent to the usual dishes that are similar to boiled wild vegetables. Now there is a lot of lard. In the era before his end, wild vegetables were very expensive in big restaurants, and they were delicious.

    But those ingredients are much more expensive than wild vegetables, and the wild vegetables here are in heaven and underground.

    Because Bai Niannian puts a lot of lard, the cooking smells fragrant, the speed of the two cubs bathing quickly, and then Bai Niannian is finished cooking, the two little guys are already dressed, looking at the pan with eager eyes. Wild herbs.

.The rice in the other pot was almost cooked. Bai Niannian drew off the firewood from the cooking stove and asked Mingli to get bowls to fill the dishes. The two little guys came with a bowl, all made of wood. The furniture in the house was almost made by the eldest brother of the two cubs. After the house was built, there was no extra money to buy furniture in the house, so the man made some of it himself.

    The appearance is not very good-looking, but it is very practical.

    Bai Niannian ordered the two little guys to take out the food and pour the water out with a wooden bucket. After the two little guys took the food out, they came in to help, took the wooden scoop and poured the water out, and the three of them made it together. , I quickly poured the water, and forgot to burn the kang with two big branches inside the stove. After he washed the pot just now, he poured the last water in the big wooden barrel into it. After eating, they can use it for washing. Bowl, he can wipe his body with the remaining water.