Chapter 76

This snow, it was a day and night, and the weather finally cleared.

    I was bored for a few days, and seeing the snow stop, many people were walking around in the village, visiting the neighboring house or something.

    It's a good sign that it's snowing.

    They walked around the village and found that the snow had stopped. At this time, someone came to the village to buy food.

    I drove a few ox carts. Every year, the food in the village was sold to these door-to-door merchants. Not only was the price higher, but they didn't need to pick it up to the town.

    If you go to the town to sell it, it will be exhausting just to take the food to the town, and the price is not as good as that of the merchants in the village.

    Because the village head told everyone not to sell the food at home, it is snowing now. I don't know how many people secretly regret it.

.I regret that the food was expensive at that time and I didn't sell the food.

    Chen Mingren thought, it's already snowing now, and the family bought a lot of food at a high price. Thinking of him, he also feels distressed.

    So after the merchant came this time, he was warmly welcomed by the village.

    "Where are you going in such a hurry?" Many people hurried past them and ran forward, as if there was something lively ahead.

    "Don't you know?" The person who was stopped was not very angry, but just murmured that their news was backward, "Boss Luo who came to the village to buy food is here, we have to sign up quickly."

    "Boss Luo? Who is that?" Chen Mingren had never heard of this person, so what happened to him when he came?

    "Boss Luo paid us the highest price for food, which was three times as much.If you want to sell food, please sign up as soon as possible. Otherwise, when he has enough food, he will have to wait for the next time. "The young man who was stopped explained it again, and then rushed to sign up.

    "This situation is not right." When Bai Niannian heard the price of rice, she felt that something was wrong. Now that it is snowing, there is probably no drought. Logically speaking, the rising prices at this time should be lower.

    But the actual situation is that the price of rice has not only not fallen, but has doubled. What caused the price of rice to rise instead of falling? Is the food in the town at the same price?

    These businessmen are the most savvy. They actually bought rice at three times the price this time. What is going on?

    "Is the price of rice in town also the same?"

    "What caused the price of rice to be reborn?"

."Let's go to the village house and have a look."

    Just leave, and ask Nian brother on the way to find out who this boss Luo is.

    "I don't know too much, but he only came to our village to buy food in recent years. He is generous and looks kind. Most people in the village feel good about him." Bai Niannian shrugged, "I used to be at home. I didn't sell him any extra food, I met him in the village."

    "In the future, half of the food in our family will be eaten and half sold." Chen Mingren comforted.

    Now they have so many fields in their homes, and besides renting them out, they also grow a lot of their own.