Chapter 8

While Bai Niannian was dehairing the chicken at home, his two aunts ran up and knocked on the door crying. He was full of chicken feathers and listened to the shouts outside the door. He continued to pull the chicken feathers indifferently. Zai saw him ignore him, sitting on a small bench not far from him, watching how he plucked his hair.

    Pull the chicken feathers clean, put the chickens in a wooden bucket with warm water, pick up the chicken feathers scattered on the ground and place them in the wooden basin with the chicken feathers.

    He wiped his hands and pulled up the little hands of the two cubs, feeling intoxicated. The little hands of their cubs are so soft, "Go, let's see what your sister-in-law and second-in-law are coming to our house?"

    When Bai Niannian pulled the two small ones out, the crying outside the door never stopped, and he chuckled in his heart. When he begged not to sell him to the town to be a concubine, he cried more pitifully than them.

.He opened the door and saw the two sisters-in-law outside who could get tears and snots, there was no fluctuation in his heart and even a little wanted to laugh.

    "Sister-in-law, second-sister-in-law?" Bai Niannian said with a faint expression. This is the first time you have seen each other, remember to say hello when you see it later."

    "Sister-in-law is good, second sister-in-law is good." The cub was very sensitive and felt that Bai Niannian didn't like the two of them. After saying hello to the two of them, he retracted behind Bai Niannian.

    An adult and two little guys appeared in front of them, and they were too embarrassed to continue crying in front of the juniors.

    "Oh, these are the two little oil bottles of your man?" Ersao looked up and down the two cubs with disgust, Bai Niannian felt it, and grabbed his hand from the corner of his clothes. Hurry up.

."What are you talking about?! Don't pay attention to what your second wife said, his person just can't spit out ivory, um, good, good, all good." Bai Huang pushed Bai Li and smiled He replied, "These are the two boys of the Chen family, they are really strong."

    solid? His sister-in-law's ability to open her eyes to talk nonsense is getting deeper and deeper, and his two cubs are skinny and skinny, and I don't know how long it will take to grow white and fat.

    There were still tears on his face, and he forced a smile, which looked more uglier than crying. Bai Niannian turned a blind eye to him, just let him stand at the door and smile awkwardly.

    On one side, Bai Li was upset by what he said just now, and didn't say anything. Now he was gloating in his heart and was happy to watch his jokes.

.Seeing that brother Nian hadn't talked to each other, and asked them what they were doing here, the smile on his face became stiffer and harder. When he solves his own man's affairs, he will definitely make him look good! Thinking that he was just a man who didn't know if he could get back, he was instantly balanced, and he was able to squeeze a smile to face him.

    "Brother Nian, we have something we want to tell you. We said outside that we don’t know what it will be like when someone sees it. Why don’t we go in and talk about it." There was a cold wind blowing for almost a quarter of an hour at the door. Sister-in-law? Bai Huang's guess is uncomfortable cold. Aunt Chen's family is close here. Even if they see it, they will only say good, and he doesn't worry about being seen by others.

    He can't lift his head in front of the Chen family

    There is no need to worry that others will hear their conversation, because if a person is not near, he can see it at a glance.