Chapter 68

Others did not know about the quarrel that occurred in Li Sancheng's family. Bai Niannian was still busy making snacks at home, but the step of peeling the chestnut skin seriously slowed down the speed, even if three little guys came to help.

    Speed ​​has also not improved.

    He planned to pick someone from the village to help.

    After he spread the news, the people in the village came over with chestnuts one after another. As much as they came, Bai Niannian would accept as much, pay with one hand and deliver with one hand, and the money and goods were cleared.

    The children from the village came with a few kilograms of chestnuts, and Bai Niannian weighed them and gave them money.

    The chestnuts that piled up at the end were nearly 1,000 kilograms. This is only the first day, and there should be more after that.

.When people from the village came to sell chestnuts, Bai Niannian could also observe it nearby, to get a rough idea of ​​what kind of behavior these people were.

    The silver in his hand is almost used up.

    The sky outside has darkened. He thinks there should be no one coming. He is about to close the door, tidy up things, and then go to Ning Ge’er’s house. Their pot is not available, so he just cooks the family’s food at Ning Ge’er’s house. Let's eat together.

    "Wait, Mingren's family!"

    Hearing that someone was still coming, Bai Niannian opened the door and found that it was the first husband who came this morning. They all carried a sack and hurried towards him.

    "I'm sorry we are late." He asked embarrassedly, "Are you still accepting it now?"

    "Of course take it, come in.".Bai Niannian opened the door. The sky was already dark at this time, and was a little surprised that they were only coming back at this time, but judging from their gains, they were also quite a lot. Although the clothes on his body were covered with patches, the whole person was neat and tidy.

    And he didn't come to get close to anything, it didn't seem like there was much to be honest.

    "Wait a minute, are you two interested in helping me work?" After Bai Nian read the money, he called them both, "If you are paid, you will have two meals a day, fifty cents a day, and the work is not heavy. ."

    "I'm afraid I won't be able to help you..." Li Ze pointed to his foot and said with a wry smile.

    He wanted to do it, but he couldn't do heavy work with this leg.

    It's more than 50 yuan a day to pack food, which is more than helping to build a house, and more than they go to the mountains to get chestnuts for a day.

    "Is it okay? I'll know after trying it.".Bai Niannian went directly to the kitchen and brought out a bowl of cooked chestnuts, "You peel this clean and have a look."

    The two of them just started peeling on the chairs. Bai Niannian observed it and found that both of them were fast. Thinking of the chestnuts they had moved for the first time, he nodded clearly.

    To be honest, the speed of that brother is really one to beat him two, even his man can beat him 1.5.

    They quickly peeled a bowl of porridge and looked at him nervously.

    "Does the job you say is to do this?" Li Huang asked.

    If the job is to do this, fifty essays a day is too much.