Chapter 47

"Brother Yu, why are you back?" Bai Niannian saw the bullock cart outside and the things stacked in the yard. He still carried two small and timid little guys in his hand. There was something bad in Bai Niannian's heart. Hunch.

    Brother Yu reluctantly tugged at the corners of his mouth, showing a weak smile, "Go back to my natal house for a few days."

    "Stay for a few days?" Bai Niannian looked at the two children next to him. There were no things in the yard. He looked at Aunt Chen suspiciously. Brother Yu didn't want to say that if Aunt Chen kept it from them. If that is the case, he just needs to ask.

    Aunt Chen wiped away tears, "He is doing this to you, are you still hiding it for him?!"

    "Father, he is compelled..." Brother Yu's voice became lower and lower, and finally he didn't even believe what he said.

    If he doesn't want to, can his father force him to do so?

."Mingren, brother Nian, come in first, let's go into the house and say."

    As soon as Bai Niannian and the others entered, they found that Uncle Chen was sulking on one side, and he didn't even look at Brother Yu'er like a puff.

    "Aunt Chen, what happened?" Everyone sat down, Brother Yu didn't know how to speak, did Chen Mingren look at Aunt Chen.

    The two children followed their father timidly, clutching his hand tightly, the older one looked at them nervously from time to time, and the younger one followed him with a ignorant expression.

    Bai Niannian: "Let the two children go to play in the room first, right?"

    Brother Yu also remembered that these things were not suitable for them to listen to, and coaxed them into the room softly.

    "Brother Yu'er has left." Aunt Chen said with patience, "How did Brother Yuer treat him when he married?.Now if the family has some money, they dislike Brother Yu, and they give birth to two money-losing goods. "

    "That old man, my brother Yu worked so hard to take care of him, but he kicked him away when he didn't think he would be better now. He didn't miss his old feelings at all and wanted to marry a new man."

    "Isn't this bullying our Chen family?!" Chen Mingren said with a black face.

    "Sure enough, the Huang family is deceiving people too much and can't let them go for nothing!" Bai Niannian filled with indignation, "Brother Yu, you can tell us carefully about the course of the matter, so just get together for no reason. This is not the case. Bullying?"

    "San Lang said that when he gave birth to his son, he would take me home." Yu Ge'er lowered his head, suddenly raised it, and looked at them.

    Bai Niannian couldn't bear to turn his head.

.Aunt Chen tremblingly stretched out her hand to wipe away his tears, one by one dripping on the ground, and her heart seemed to shatter with it.

    "Brother Yu, my brother Yu, why are you so stupid?"

    "Father!" Brother Yu seemed to be reacting now, threw herself into Aunt Chen's arms and cried loudly.

    Chen Mingren shook his hand under the table.

    Bai Niannian shook the past.

    Don't know what to say.

    If Brother Yu is like this, it must be the man in the family who was stealing food outside. As a result, the outsider got pregnant. This child is likely to be a son. For the sake of his son's righteous birth, he coaxed him into signing and leaving the book.