Chapter 64

It turned out that I was fancying the pork that their family had allocated, and wanted to make their idea, so Bai Nian said, "Mingren, send me the uncle and my cousin out."

    "If all is not possible, half is fine!" Chen Li quickly said when they saw that they were about to drive him away.

    "Uncle, please." Bai Niannian made a gesture of seeing off the guests.

    Chen Mingren was watching and was about to move. He would not be merciful when he hit someone. Chen Mingxue was still in pain, so he went out without saying anything.

    "Well, the door can't be opened." Chen Mingxue pulled a hand and wanted to continue to say something. He had said that if he went there, he would go for nothing. No, they were kicked out.

    "Wait!" Chen Li shouted to Chen Mingren who was about to open the door, and said proudly: "Do you still want your relics?"

    "What did you say?".Chen Mingren grabbed his neck and lifted him up with one hand.

    "Mingren! Let go of him, Mingren will let go, you will choke him to death!" Bai Niannian was the first to react, and Chen Mingxue was stunned looking at the scene in front of him.

    "Cough cough cough!" Chen Li coughed embarrassedly, looking at Chen Mingren's eyes as if he was some heinous wicked person, and now he regrets it in his heart, why should he not think about provoke this person?

    Chen Mingren, who hadn't been taken seriously by him before, already had the strength to choke him to death.

    It's one thing to be afraid, but if you don't give him anything, you just want his things, don't even think about it.

    "Give me that pork, and I will return that thing to you.".Chen Li's learning was smart this time, and he was a certain distance away from them, to ensure that he would not be caught by Chen Mingren who might be angry, and shouted in a desperate manner.

    His relics, this group of people dared to hide the relics left to them by him, if it weren’t for the meat he wanted from their family today, would it be the things he left to them, they would never reach them? superior?

    "You stay with them here, I'll get the pork out." Chen Mingren said to him. He was afraid that he would stay here and look at his ugly face, and he could not help killing both of them.

    "Yeah." Bai Niannian looked at him worriedly.

    Turning around, looking at them two blankly, seeing them panicked.

    Mingren made him look at them.

    Not long after, Chen Mingren came out carrying a basket. Chen Li looked at those things fiercely, and reached out to take them, but was left blank.
."We will go with you."

    Chen Mingren didn't worry about him, "I will go with you, take out the things, and give you the meat."

    "Are you still afraid that I will lie to you?!" Chen Li muttered softly, staring at the basket he was holding, and didn't have the guts to grab it.

    Reluctantly retracting his gaze, Chen Li walked ahead and took them back to get things.

    Fortunately, when his man said that he would throw things away, he secretly hid the things, otherwise he now has a bargain to take advantage of!

    Isn't it just a broken comb? What's a good baby?

    There is no value worth putting away, so it's too small to put it on fire!