Chapter 23

After enduring one day, Bai Niannian sold out the bean sprouts, went to buy three candied haws, and went to the grain store to buy a lot of mung beans. After thinking about it, he went to buy a piece of pork belly and a pair of pig intestines.

    Tonight, I was going to cook Shen Wei's meal. Thinking of his appetite, Bai Niannian decided to fry three dishes tonight, fried chicken with bean sprouts, sauerkraut and large intestine, and braised pork.

    He hasn't eaten braised pork for a long time. He likes to eat pork belly that is fat and lean, too fat and greasy, too thin and hard and not tasty. Therefore, to make braised pork, you must first buy a piece of fat and lean pork belly.

    He actually said that he raised two wild men outside. These people are also rich in imagination. He has so much money to raise two men? ? Isn't he afraid of kidney deficiency? !

    If he is rich, he might as well eat and drink. What's the use of raising a man? Might as well raise a few more cubs.

    "Brother!.We can already write the words without looking at the wooden sign! ! Come check it out. "Chen Mingde looked at the time, put a white basket on the door, and brought a small bench to the door, waiting for his brother to come back.

    He rushed over, but remembering what he said last time, when he almost rushed to Bai Niannian, he stopped, and then walked up and hugged his foot.

    "Brother, brother, let me help you." Chen Mingde reached out to him and shook his hands.

    "Okay, can Mingde help Brother take the candied haws in, okay?" Bai Niannian took out the three candied haws from the basket and handed them to his hand. "Mingde take care of it. If you drop it, there will be nothing to eat."

    "Yeah, I'll take one to my brother."

    "Brother, brother! Brother, he bought us candied haws and came back! We each have one, and brother also has it." Chen Mingde said as he walked.

."Mingde, you can't eat first. You have to wait for your brother to check before you can eat." Bai Niannian vaguely heard Mingli talking, took out the basket and put it away, and sprinkled the empty container. A layer of mung beans.

    "Brother came in," Bai Niannian knocked on the door lightly, and then pushed the door in. "Are you ready? Brother, should you check if you are studying hard."

    "Hmm!" Mingli said confidently.

    "Brother, let's start!" Chen Mingde also said confidently.

    "Well, then write the word'German' first."

    "Brother, I'm finished." Mingli put down the branches and smiled after finishing writing.

    "Ming Li is really amazing." Bai Niannian touched his little head like a reward, "This is a prize for Ming Li."

    "I'm done too!" Chen Mingde consciously came to Brother Mo and raised his head.

.Bai Niannian also touched his little head, "Well, this is for Mingde."

    One person took a candied haw and started to eat. Bai Niannian ate the fastest.

    "Brother is finished, go and prepare dinner for you."

    "Brother, what are we going to eat tonight?" Mingli asked, "I just heard Mingde said that Brother bought a lot of food."

    "Well, eat fried chicken with bean sprouts, sauerkraut and large intestines, and braised pork. Because you want to cook a meal for your eldest brother's friend, eat more on the first day."

    "Huh? Brother's friend? Is that the one who helped send the message?" Mingli asked.

    "Well, starting from today, I will live in the yard next door to our house. Mingde can send it to Uncle Shen, okay?" Bai Nian nodded and asked Mingde for his opinion.

."I don't know Uncle Shen, can't I let Uncle Shen come to our house to eat?" Mingde wanted to nod, but found that he had never seen Uncle Shen and didn't know him.

    "It is not convenient for Uncle Shen to come to our house for dinner, so I need Mingde's help to send it there. It's next door to our house. Mingde knocks on the door and gives Uncle Shen the lunch box. Brother is waiting for you in the yard." I want to send it by myself, but I don’t know what it looks like after being seen by someone. Bai Niannian’s face remains unchanged, and she has already planned to take Shen Wei to his booth tomorrow and reveal Shen Wei’s identity. , They have nothing to say, right?

    "Well, I see." Chen Mingde reluctantly agreed when he saw his brother's embarrassed appearance.

    After getting used to cooking, Bai Nian-nian's cooking speed also increased. Taking into account Shen Wei's appetite, Bai Nian-nian made him a meal for three people.

.To make a good meal, Bai Niannian felt that it was better for him to accompany him to deliver the meal for the first time. So, he held Chen Mingde in one hand, and the lunch box in the other, and knocked on the door of the yard next door.

    "This is dinner tonight." Bai Niannian handed him the lunch box, "This is Mingren's second brother, Chen Mingde, Mingde, come to call Uncle Shen."

    Chen Mingde grabbed his clothes with little hands, poked out his little head from behind, and said timidly, "Hello, Uncle Shen."

    "Hahahahahaha, is this Mingde? I often hear Mingren talk about you. This is the first time I met today. I didn't prepare anything, so I will give it to you."

    Did Chen Mingde look at his brother and saw him nodding. He went up to pick up the candy. This man is so big! And he is still a friend of Big Brother! !

    "Thank you." Chen Mingde thanked him milkily.

    So cute and loving! .Bai Niannian frantically swiped her heart, holding back her gaze, and pressing the fingers that were about to move, she couldn't pinch, nor pinch in front of Shen Wei.

    He is a generous and sensible brother _(:з」∠)_.

    "But, I remember he still has a younger brother, why didn't he see your brother?"

    "My brother is recovering at home and can't come out." Chen Mingde glanced at him, and after receiving the encouragement from his brother, he spoke.

    "Injured?" Shen Wei said suspiciously.

    Chen Mingdela pulled the corner of his clothes.

    Bai Niannian said, "The little guy at home is still waiting, let's eat first, otherwise the food will not taste good when it is cold."

    "Yes, eat first, let's eat first, and the lunch box will be given to you tomorrow."

    "Hmm, has the yard been cleaned?" Bai Niannian held the cub's little hand as if soothing.

."Huh, clean up for an afternoon, and finally you can clean it up. It's okay to live in, don't worry, brother."

    "Brother, I saw Uncle Shen, he is so big. I will grow up so big in the future, so I can protect my brother from being bullied by others." Mingde said seriously to his brother. The cute little face strained hard.

    "It would be great if I could go and take a look." Mingli said somewhat disappointed, staying in bed all day, and getting sick.

    Chen Mingde tried his best to stretch out his small hand, rubbing his brother's hair like his brother, "My brother will get better soon."

    Bai Niannian smiled and watched the two of them interact without speaking, as if they were two cubs licking each other's fur, with a cuteness in every move.

    "Eat more food to be as strong as Uncle Shen, don't you know?"

."Well, I'm full every day!"