Chapter 71

In the evening, the village chief really rang the gongs and drums, and households rushed to the big tree. There were more people here than last time, for fear that something like the wild boar last time would leave them behind.

    Bai Niannian and the others came with Shen Wei’s family. When he passed Aunt Chen’s house, he found that Aunt Chen’s family had gone, and he didn’t care. When he arrived, he found Aunt Chen was talking to the people in the village. Called him.

    Aunt Chen didn't respond, he thought he didn't hear, and called him a few more times, but he still didn't respond as if he didn't hear, Bai Niannian wanted to go forward.

    Ning Ge'er grabbed his hand.

    "Brother Ning, what are you doing?" Bai Niannian turned back to look at him.

    "Don't go, you can't tell. He didn't hear it, but didn't want to hear it?" Brother Ning rolled his eyes, "You can go up again when he is relieved."
."Quiet? Why is he angry with me?" Bai Nian asked inexplicably, "I haven't seen Aunt Chen for several days, and where did I make him angry? I am angry that I haven't seen it for so many days. he?"

    "Brother Nian, you forgot. Didn't you say that he came to you when he hired people to work for us, but you refused," said Brother Ning.

    Their family has met all kinds of people, partners who work together to do business, and many have turned against each other.

    The world often believes that businessmen pay great attention to profits.

    But for businessmen who don't pay much attention to profit, they won't be able to continue their business in a short time.

    After their family developed, a lot of poor relatives in the family came to the house, but they raised a lot of resentment.

    Later, their family will no longer unconditionally help relatives who come to their home.

.It's love to help them, and there is nothing to say if you don't help, but after a long time, they seem to have forgotten, and no one will say anything if they don't help them.

    Bai Niannian looked in the direction of Aunt Chen. He and several aunts in the village were laughing happily.

    Without going forward, he could guess what they were doing, nothing more than boasting about holding Aunt Chen.

    "Mingren, tell me honestly, is there something wrong with Dagen's bean sprouts business in town?" Ning brother let go of his hand, Bai Niannian didn't want to go forward.

    Turned his head to look at Chen Mingren.

    Just thinking about it, you can see that there is something wrong. He just doesn't want to think about it or not. The changes in Aunt Chen's family have exceeded the changes that the bean sprouts business can bring to their profits.

.Now that he appeared naked in front of him, Aunt Chen really changed. He didn't know if he insisted on sharing the profits to Aunt Chen. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

    He can't tell.

    "This..." Chen Mingren touched his nose, "I found something wrong."

    "When I went to see Aunt Xie before, he told me that Chen Dagen didn't embezzle the bean sprouts business, but he just started another bean sprouts business in private."

    "Speak clearly, what do you mean?"

    If they didn't embezzle their money, their relationship could be saved, right?