Chapter 79

At noon, the little guys who were playing crazy outside were called back to worship together.

    After the worship, they ate meat porridge for lunch at noon, and kept the other dishes for the evening.

    After lunch, even if the cold wind blows, it prevents the little guys from going out to join in the fun. The period of staying at home before may be boring.

    Now I am allowed to play with my friends. Although there is nothing fun in the ice and snow in winter, they can make snowmen and have snowball fights.

    The most popular of these two activities is snowball fights. If you build a snowman, you will freeze your body without moving your body, but snowball fights are different.

    This game is all about you chasing me, you can run and run all the way without stopping, you can play it all in a sweat.

.Mingde is playing crazy. Others are as big as ghosts, and snowballs thrown by others can also avoid him. He takes advantage of others not to take care of him. Running to a crowded place will eventually become a chaotic battle. Regardless of the enemy and us, we will hit people when we see them.

    Mingli can go out and play together, but he still likes to make snowmen more than snowball fights. He watched them go crazy beside him. He and his little friends piled up a lot of snowmen and animal-shaped snowmen. , I found two stones as eyes, and they still look alike.

    Have a simple meal at noon. In the afternoon, that meal is the key point. All the dishes in the family are moved to the table. If you want to eat, you can eat that. They have enough food and they cook different dishes. .

.For example, their chicken, one chicken, they cooked three dishes, mushroom chicken, chestnut chicken and one is white-cut chicken.

    There are others including bacon at home, deep-fried horns, sweet potato balls, chestnut snacks, and even sauerkraut.

    Most of the dishes on the table are meat dishes, and the greens only have one bean sprout. Adding a sauerkraut will not only appetite but also relieve greasiness.

    There was a table full of dangdang dishes. There was barely a place to put the bowls. You can eat whatever you like. At this time, there are so many dishes. They don't like meat dishes. The two bowls of bean sprouts are more popular.

    Besides, it was only an hour and a half before they had lunch, and their stomachs were still not hungry. After a few bites of the same dish, they were almost full.

    "what is this?".Mingli picked up something that looked like a meatball but not it.

    "This is called sweet potato pill. How about a taste?" Bai Niannian gave Mingde and Chen Mingren a clip. He and Chen Mingren specially added sugar to it. It tasted sweet. He thought it tasted pretty good. .

    Chen Mingren: "It's too sweet."

    Chen Mingde: "It's delicious."

    Chen Mingli: "Not bad."

    The favorite of the three brothers is Mingde. He found that Mingren likes to eat salty food, Mingli can taste anything, while Mingde is like a child, he likes to eat sweet and delicious food.

    Bai Niannian took one and ate, and touched his nose. It seemed that he had put a little more sugar. This bowl of sweet potato pills was placed in front of Mingde and Ancheng. The two of them ate with relish, not at all. It feels a bit sweet and greasy.

.Ning Geer kept eating sauerkraut. Although he had washed the sauerkraut many times, it was okay to eat a little to deliver the meal, but this small bowl of sauerkraut was eaten by Ning.