Chapter 78

"Brother Chen! Brother Chen!!"

    Someone outside shouted loudly, his name was Chen Mingren, and there was still light snow outside, he put on his clothes, and went out to look out under an umbrella.

    "Dali, why did you come to me?" Chen Mingren asked in surprise.

    He knows Dali. One of the people who came to help build their house before, worked very hard.

    "Actually, there is nothing wrong. My house was crushed. I wonder if I can ask you to repair the roof?" Daniel asked, scratching the back of his head.

    He came braving the wind and snow, and the roof of his house suddenly collapsed. Fortunately, the hole that collapsed was not in the room where they slept, and no one was hit.

.It's just that they can't live in their home now. The weather is so cold now and the snow is still floating in the house. Their home is definitely unable to live in. They are now borrowing from the old man's house next door to their home.

    Chen Mingren said: "Okay, do you go now?"

    "No need," shook his head vigorously, "I'll just come over and say it first, and then come back when the snow stops."

    "good."

    "I have to go to the next house, then I will go first." He smiled very gratefully and walked to the next house.

    "Who is Mingren?" Bai Niannian and Ning Ge'er played backgammon and took the time to ask.

    "Dali's roof was crushed by the snow, can you help me?" Chen Mingren shook the snow off his body, put away the oil-paper umbrella, and said, burning on the fire next to the brazier.

    "The roof collapsed? Is their house okay?.Did it hurt anyone? When Bai Niannian heard the news, he stopped his movements and asked worriedly.

    The snow on the roof has not been cleaned for a long time, and it will indeed be crushed. Fortunately, it did not hurt anyone.

    Their house is newly built, so it won’t be crushed down so quickly, so the roof of their house usually clears the snow once before dinner at night, and then clears the snow again the next day.

    "Nobody was hurt. It's always not so convenient for a family to be crowded into other people's houses, and it's not good if there is more snow in the house."

    "The snow has stopped, Awei and I will go."

    Shen Wei said with a smile: "No problem."

    The snow slowly became smaller. Chen Mingren paid attention to the situation of snow outside. After the snow stopped, he immediately took Shen Wei to Dali's house.

    "Bring an umbrella.Bai Niannian saw that the two of them wanted to go out empty-handed, took two umbrellas into their hands, and they could use them when it snowed.

    Not long after Chen Mingren and the others left, Bai Niannian said uncertainly: "Ning brother, listen, is someone calling my name?"

    Brother Ning listened for a while holding his breath, and said with certainty: "Well, someone called your name outside."

    After opening the door, Bai Niannian really wanted to turn around and walked away. It was his eldest brother who was in ragged clothes, not much better than the beggars in the town.

    Wearing ragged clothes, if he hadn't lived with them for more than ten years, he would almost never recognize them.

    What happened to the two of them to become like this?