Chapter 51

Bai Niannian was worried that Ning would not be able to sleep at night, so he held the quilt and went to sleep with him at night.

    Chen Mingren, thinking of ‘helping each other’ at night:...

    "Brother Ning, are you up?"

    Bai Niannian opened his eyes in a daze, and saw that Ning Ge'er next to the bed still couldn't react.

    "Brother Ning, you should get up." Bai Niannian pushed him.

    Aunt Chen's voice was still outside, Bai Niannian yawned, and then pulled at Ning's quilt, "Ning, wake up and get up."

    "When is it now?"

    Brother Ning also yawned and opened his eyes, and looked out the window. It was so dark outside, it was too early!

    "Brother Ning, are you getting married today? Have you forgotten?"

.After speaking, the two looked at each other, then they packed up their things and got up, opened the door, and Aunt Chen walked in with a smile.

    "How is it? Did you sleep well last night?"

    When talking and talking last night, I forgot the nervous asleep. Chen Anning nervously took Bai Niannian's hand, "How is my complexion today? What should I do? I didn't seem to sleep well last night. Is your face ugly?"

    Looking at Brother Ning, whose face was more rosy than himself, Bai Niannian couldn't say anything that violated his intentions.

    "Last night I slept earlier than me. You look very good today. You can surely fascinate Shen Wei so I don't know when it is today?"

    Chen Anning blushed and pushed Bai Niannian's shoulders to walk out, "Aunt Chen, let's go wash first."

    "Oh, why are you pushing me? Are you shy?.What's so embarrassing. "Bai Niannian hasn't forgotten to tease him all the way.

    After washing, Bai Nian-nian went to prepare breakfast. Instead of cooking porridge this morning, she cooked rice. Marriage is a physical task for all of them, especially the married protagonist.

    Aunt Chen was doing makeup for Brother Ning in the room. Bai Nian-nian stuffed a few pieces of firewood in to let the fire burn, and ran to see how Aunt Chen put on makeup. As soon as he stepped into the room, did he see Aunt Chen? Holding a thin thread, he was removing the fluff from his face for Brother Ning.

    After wringing out the hair on his face, Aunt Chen took a knife and trimmed his eyebrows. When Aunt Chen came, he brought a lot of things, some of which he didn't recognize.

    When he got married, he didn't make up the step, so he washed it with water, then put on the wedding gown, and waited for the man to marry him back.

.His two brothers didn't have time to do this for him, and there was no one in the village who knew him well, so they just messed with themselves, rubbed some rouge from Chen Mingren, and waited obediently for the man to pick him up home.

    "Brother Nian, don't just watch, go to the pot of hot water to bathe him." Aunt Chen saw Bai Niannian sitting idle and drove him out, fearing that he would feel uncomfortable when he remembered that he was married. .

    "Yeah." Bai Niannian glanced at them regretfully. He was really curious, how did he put on makeup?

    Was it the same as the newlyweds he saw when he was a child, when he went to a banquet with his father, his face was as white as a ghost, and there were two red rouge on his cheeks...