Chapter 75

After the banquet, Bai Niannian didn't go to Aunt Chen, the other party took the initiative to look for him.

The two of them came to the backyard, no one else was not so embarrassed.

Aunt Chen's old face couldn't be pulled down, but when I remembered what Yu Ge'er said, Yu Ge'er was right, it was Nian's brother that raised his heart.

Helping in that matter is a sentiment, and not helping is a duty.

"Aunt Chen, are you angry that you didn't ask your two daughter-in-laws to help you last time?" Bai Niannian took a deep breath, and the cold air entered the lung tubes from his nose.

"Aunt Chen, do you remember that it snowed once during the Chinese New Year, and you brought us vegetables in the snow. At that time, I was thinking that I will be filial to you for the rest of my life."

He remembered that at that time, the weather was really cold and he was hungry.

."So knowing that Aunt Chen was angry with me because of that, I was thinking, if I reduce contact with your family in the future, will I raise a white-eyed wolf?"

"If you ignore me, I will ignore you either."

Bai Niannian picked up a branch and drew circles on the snow.

"Brother Nian, I'm sorry, auntie." Aunt Chen also recalled that time, when they were poor, their relationship was very good, and when they were busy earning money, they went farther and farther?

He probably envied him, even if he had a hard time before, but their big house, bullock cart, and a way to make money...

Seeing their family's life getting better and better, their family being left behind, he was dissatisfied, right.

Why can Brother Ning be able to work with them to make money together, but their family won't work? .The recipe for the bean sprouts business didn't make as much money as they did for cooperation.

Dissatisfaction slowly accumulated, and the incident was just a fuse.

Aunt Chen touched her wrist, and the silver bracelet that was wearing there was gone. He had asked Dagen to take it back. After he got it, he would return the money he deserved to Brother Nian. This kind of thing can't be the first to start. People's hearts will go bad.

Brother Yu's curse woke him up, Nian brother didn't owe them to their family, and their family helped him for nothing else.

Now it looks like everything has changed.

"Just don't be like this in the future." Bai Niannian decided that the bean sprouts business had never happened before, because it alienated them, and now he can't do it.

Brother Ning was wrong. Aunt Chen, they are doing something wrong now, but it doesn't mean they will continue to be wrong.
.Taking advantage of this opportunity, Aunt Chen also talked about the bean sprouts business.

When the two of them returned, Bai Niannian was holding Aunt Chen's wrist, looking close.

Even Brother Yu couldn't help looking at them. The two of them were still close, as if they had never had a cold war.

But now is not the time for questioning, the snow outside has stopped, and I don't remember the cold inside the house. When I went outside, a gust of cold wind filled my neck.

Bai Niannian hugged the little guy in his arms and walked quickly home. The snow was not thick. It was just in the middle of the calf. Some of the snow melted, and the road was a little talkative.