Chapter 38

In the end, although Bai Niannian was unhappy that he couldn't use the space, he hired an ox cart or two, and he had a lot of money, so he didn't have so much scruples when he spent money.

    Before the man did not pay attention to the big bag of dried hawthorn, there was still a big bag. The two little guys found it sour and sour. If they didn't taste good, they would eat less. In the end, there was only so much left.

    And he had put sugar in it before, but it put a little less, and he thought it was sweet and sour.

    In order not to waste, these are also to be taken back, separate some, and stay here to taste the taste of Dagen, the firewood, rice, oil and salt in the house do not need to be taken back, and left here for him.

    Bai Niannian touched the pattern on his waist. This is his space.

    "Brother Nian, have you finished packing up?".Chen Mingren strode in, carrying the light, Bai Niannian couldn't see his appearance a bit.

    I just think this scene is a bit familiar. He seems to have known each other before, not the memory of the original owner, but the memory that belongs to him.

    When we first met, he knew that this man didn’t like him, but the original Bai Niannian, but when he first saw him, he originally wanted to alienate him and didn’t want to face him, in case he found himself It wasn't the worry about what the original owner would do, it disappeared without a trace all at once.

    There was only joy left in my heart, as if the missing part of my heart was filled, and they should have been together.

    His reason tells him that this is wrong, he is just a despicable villain occupying the identity of others, this is wrong, but he is addicted to it.

.Longing to be with this person, even if you don't speak, just stay in the same place with him, your heart will jump out of joy.

    He was done something like that the first time I met. What he felt was not embarrassment, but full of joy.

    At that time, he found that he was a little confused about who he was? Is he the Bai Niannian of the last days or the Bai Niannian of this place? The memory in my mind became clearer and clearer, and the past events were not blurred over time and vividly remembered.

    Faintly, he unconsciously stroked the pattern on his waist. It would be understandable if the name was the same. The pattern and his space were exactly the same as his.

    The memories of the last days are still clear, and the original owner's emotions seem to be left on his body.

.When he released his familiarity with this man he had never met, his mind was not blank but could not help thinking, and then he came up with an absurd and natural idea.

    If you can’t find the exact answer, just follow along!

    He let himself indulge in the charm of men, digging little by little the memory he hadn't noticed.

    At night, he had a dream. It was when he was a child. Both his father and father were still there. Although the family was poor, both father and father loved him very much. They had a carefree life when they were young.

    He also has a playmate, he tries hard to see his face, but always wakes up at the last minute.

    He didn't see the other person's face, but he inexplicably believed that it was Chen Mingren.

    Both memories in my mind are so real, it seems that he played the lives of two people alone.

.If the two worlds have different time flows, it is possible that they are the same person.