Chapter 16 Natalie

Its time for the party and my dad said a lot of people will be here. I wanted something sexy and nice. Needless to say, I got just that! Nate is dressed in his black jeans and matching shirt. He didnt want to wear the pants, so he made his own style. He still look handsome.

"Baby ready to go?" He asks

I look at him getting my purse and phone. "Ready."

We took his car because I may drink a glass or two of wine. As we get there my dads driveway has a line of cars. There is a VIP section and I told Nate to drive right there.

"Sir do you have a pass?" The gentleman asks before opening the gate

"I am the daughter." I spoke

"Ah yes Ms. Natalie so sorry about that!"

I smile, and Nate goes through the gate. As we park Nate comes around opening the door for me. I laugh as his lips go into a straight line. My dress sparkles as all the lights hit. My dad greets us by the front door.

"Nathan. Its good to see you." My dad says

They shake hands and I wonder off seeing if I spot Layla. She told me earlier she was going to be here. When she spots me she runs up to me.

"DAAMMMNNNNNN girl! I told you; you could dress the hell up. This dress is wow!"

I laugh at her. Laylas hair is put up in a bun with two strings of hair on either side of her face in curls. Her dress is lace and short barely coverage, but heck thats Layla for you. As we caught up on life Layla mentioned that Justin is here as well. I suggested that we all make a spot of our own and all party together. Layla agrees and points to the middle corner that shell tell the bodyguards that is our VIP section.

I spot my dad, but no Nate. I look around but dont see him. As my dad and Laylas mom talks I get pulled away by a laughing and apologetic Layla. My dad and her mom laughs it off. She drags me to our spot where Justin is waiting for us.

His eyes nearly pop out as he sees me through.

My hair is curly and hanging down with the Smokey eye shadow. I smile hugging him.

"I didnt know you would be here!" I say over the music

"Well Layla talked me into it." He shrugs

We all began talking and I reveled my BIG news about my own clothing line to them. Layla screams happily for me jumping up and down. Nate comes he didnt look to happy about Justin having his arm around my shoulder, but I gave him the look of please its nothing.

My dad takes the certain stage having the spotlight on him.

"Good evening everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic night! Can I please get everyone to gather around for a moment?"

As we all gather around and wait for him to finish his speech.

"Can I get my daughter Natalie to come up here with me?"

I look around my face turning red as the spotlight follows me to the stage.

I smile at everyone and look at my father.

"As you all know this is my baby girl Natalie she goes to university and has picked up a part time credited job for her fashion drawings. I am so beyond proud of you baby girl. You always spoke as a kid that you wanted to accomplish this dream and now you have! Not to mention you now have your OWN LINE OF CLOTHES! As your father I am beyond excited and happy for you and cant wait to see how goes for you. So, tonight wasnt just a random party. Its a surprise party for my baby girl a celebration on her big success. So, if everyone will raise your glass making a taste to her."

I look at my dad with tears in my eyes. This was all for me. My dad actually cared and listened when I told him. I hug him as everyone cheered and toasted to me.

"Thank you papi."

Finally able to speak I take the microphone.

"Wow I dont even know where to begin. I just want to say thank you to everyone espically to my dad. Surprise is a whole other word. I am beyond grateful for everyone who has been by myside. And for all of you to be here to celebrate a big accomplish of mine means that absolute world to me. I hope you all enjoy tonight. Again, thank you."

My dad hugs me again kissing my forehead. I walk off the stage with tears in my eyes. Everyone hugs me and I couldnt believe it. Its like this is a whole dream. As we all make our way to the section of ours Nate tells me he will be back. I wonder what got him so distant.

So super star friend of mine. "Shall we celebrate?" Justin laughs holding a bottle of wine up

I nod smiling. We all laughed and smiled the night away. As more time passed Nate didnt return and I began to grow worried. I excused myself as I went on the search for him. As I passed people they congratulated me personally and I said thank you making my way through.

As I make my way to up the stairs I hear Nate and some girl speaking.

"I'll never kiss and tell." She speaks

As they come down the steps its like the girl smirks. I push my way off the stairs going back to the section getting my things from Layla. Justin jumps up so does Layla clearly as the tears rush down my cheeks.

"Natalie!" Nate says

I walk away with a Justin following. Layla blocks Nate demanding what happened.

Of all nights he has to be this way.

"Natalie what happened?" Justin asks as we are in the back yard away from everyone

I tell him what I heard and shake my head. I thought that maybe everything would be ok now you know? Hes been doing wonderful. But I was wrong again.

Before Justin can speak Nate comes through the back and Justin said he will catch up with my in a few. I nod watching as he disappears.

"Please let me explain."

"Explain what Nathan?"

"I was apologizing for hurting her one time. Before you. I was apologizing because I am trying to do right for you!"

"She said shell never kiss and tell. That means more than just an apology."

I began to walk away. "You are never going to trust me are you?"

I spin around quickly. "Trust you! How or why?! Trusting you has gotten me nowhere! Just heartbreak again and again Nathan! Im done. I cant do it anymore." I cry

Justin comes into view, and I beg him to take me away. He does just that with a Nate looking lost and helpless behind me. His hands running through his hair. Justin takes his jacket off of me as I shake not from being cold, but from the crying the hurt the stupidness that I have for this freaking boy.

I lean my head against Justin arm as he drove away with the party that was meant for me disappears. Disappears as if nothing had just happened only I know because of the hurt I now hold.