Chapter 32 Nate

Natalie starts to fall, and I grab her while Shay is steadily laughing. Deep in my gut I know she did something. I turn to look at her purely pissed.

What the fuck did you do?

I just put something to make her pass out. Because damn shes annoying and a damn cry baby.

Layla goes straight to her punching her. You better pray that she is ok Shay.

Justin drags Layla out while I inform security about Shay and rush Natalie out to the hospital. As I drive Layla car through traffic and have my flashers on Layla is sitting in the back with Natalie and Justin is in the seat beside me.

What in your right fucking mind thought it was okay to bring Shay or invite the stupid bitch? I say through my teeth

Shes easy thats why.

I grip the steering wheel hard that my knuckles turn white.

Boys enough Natalie doesnt need this shit and you both arent helping shit. Now both of you shut the fuck up and act right. Layla demands

I throw the car in park rushing out to get Natalie. I run in the hospital.

Please my girlfriend needs help.

Doctors and nurses come running up asking a million questions and I explain word from word to every nurse, doctor, police officer, and whoever else that came the exact same thing.

Hours pass and finally the doctor comes out to us as Im pacing through the walkways.

She will be alright. The drug is nothing harmful, but shell be feeling weak and not herself for the next few days. But she is expected to make a full recovery.

Can I go see her please? I ask

Yes sir you can. The doctor says pointing me to her room

I walk in sitting Natalie laying back. My heart breaks into pieces again.

Natalie baby. I cry into her hand

She moves her hand into my hair. Not here ok, but we do need to talk. Also, this isnt your fault.

The nurse comes in to where I couldnt say anything. They give Natalie instructions on how to maintain herself and to make a follow up appointment.

Layla drives us back to the house as Natalie is asleep on chest.