Chapter 31 Natalie

Its a whole new day and Layla has done made it that shes taking me out tonight. I objected to, but I would love a night out with friends before moving to Texas. As we stay laying around and relaxing we watched some movies when five oclock hit Layla shoving me in my room with a dress bag laid across my bed with red lace up high heels and they have sliver sparkles. I take a shower once Im done I wrap the towel around my body and blow dry my hair. I put lotion on and put my curling iron on high. I go to my little desk with a mirror sitting down putting on my make up. My eye shadow is a smokey look with red lipstick. Finally, when I am done with my makeup and curling my hair I open up the dress bag.

I pull out a red dress that is sparkly at the top and going down it fits my body perfectly. I sit on my bed putting on the heels. I walk up to my full-length mirror and look at a girl who doesnt look like me. I am shocked with myself, and I smile. Nate is going to flip when he sees me.

Baby are you ready its getting late. Nate says walking through the bedroom door

I turn around to look at him and boy am I lucky that Layla picked our outfits out. He is in a matching red button up shirt with black pants and of course adidas shoes. I bite my bottom lip as he just looks at me. His mouth is opened and if he doesnt close it a fly could fly in.

Holy fuck. Nate finally says

Do you like it? I ask nervously

Baby you look wonderful as hell. Your lucky everyone is downstairs waiting for us.

I laugh grabbing my purse and phone. I walk down the stairs seeing Justin, Layla, and my dad.

Damn I did good picking that out for you Natalie. Layla says

I laugh. Yes you did. I love it!

My dad clears his throat and I give him a look. Whats wrong?

You look beautiful.

I hug him tightly.

We say our goodbyes and all of us get into Laylas Honda Accord. I havent been to a club in a while and Im beyond ready to let lose and have a good time. Eventually an hour later we pull up and the line is insane. We park getting out and Nate puts his arm around me holding me close.

Hey Frank thanks for letting us skip the line. Layla says to the person at the door

Anything for you darlin. He smiles and winks

Layla laughs, and we push our way through the doors. Lights are flashing people dancing everywhere the bar I see is in the distance on the right side. We follow Layla to the bar and its beautiful for a bar setting. Lights hang from the ceiling, marble tops and every alcohol you can think of is on the shelfs. I order a Bahama Mama and then we dance our way through the crowd into the VIP section. Two glasses down with some bread Layla asks do I want to join her in dancing just the two of us, so I got up walking to her.

We make our way to where everyone is dancing, and our favorite song comes on. We laugh and dance until we couldnt anymore. We make our way back to our VIP room and I stop in my tracks. Shay. She is sitting across from Nate and Justin who looks not happy that she is there.

Layla what the fuck. I say not caring about my choice of words

I swear I didnt tell her! Justin talks to her, and I know Nate did, does or what the hell ever.

I walk through standing in her line of view.

Why are you here? I question

Shay stands up in her slutty half shirt that barely covers her and short shorts that looks like underwear.

Actually, Justin did, but Im surprise that your still with Nate after you know I was at his apartment that he invited me to multiple times.

Youre lying. I barely say

Shay laughs getting her phone out of her pocket and turns it around showing me so many pictures of her in the apartment and naked in the bed.

I feel tears prick my eyes and the hurt all over again. The betrayal of it all again. Nate begged me to Stay.

Stay With Me Natalie. I promise it was just a game. I truly love you. The memory floods back

Nate? I whisper

Natalie those are fucking fake come on. You know how she is.

I get two shots of tequila and drown it down. I get another drink and halfway through it.

Natalie slow down. I hear Justin whisper in my ear

I turn around on my heels and I dart my eyes at him.

Slow down? You invited her here when it was supposed to be a fun night out. Its almost time for me to leave here and go to Texas and yet how the FUCK is this fun Justin? Tell me? Huh? You thought it was a good thing to invited her when this is the first time in weeks that I had felt normal since losing my mother!

The room is starting to spin, and I feel hot.

Natalie? Nate says

I look at him. Did you cheat on me again Nathan?

He signs. No, I didnt sleep with her I had invited Layla and she was with her, and Layla stepped out to get some food and when I came back into the apartment the bitch done stripped her clothes off and was laying on our bed. I told you I wouldnt do that again. I promised it and Im not breaking that Natalie. I love you.

Im starting to see double and feeling worse.

You could have told me.

Layla grabs me. Are you feeling ok?

I shake my head no and then it felt like I was falling and fading into blackness. The blackness the feels cold and scary.