Chapter 26 Nate

Everything was going good. No fighting, no arguing we all were laughing and having a good time until Natalie got the call. Her screams sent a chill down my body. Everyone stopped what we was doing running to her.

Her face is red and blue.

Natalie whats wrong? Her dad and I asks

I can tell she isnt hearing us.

Breathe baby focus. I say

We ask her again whats wrong and thats when she says her mom. She runs through the house with me right behind her. Layla, her dad, and Laura right behind us. My mom yells that they will stay here to clean and make it right for her.

Natalie only speaks of the hospital the whole time she is shaking tears streaming down her cheeks. God please dont let anything happen please. I dont know whats going through Natalie mind I just grab her hand while speeding through the streets with the flashers on. Time seem to be moving slow as I drive. Her dad is right on us with his flashers as well.

Right now, she needs us all and I dont plan on going anywhere. Finally, we are pulling up to the hospital in the emergency room we park and hurry inside.

Natalie runs to the desk.

I got a call about my mom she was in an accident.

The lady asks for her information and leads us to the room.

Her mom is covered in wires and machines even the breathing machine. The odds arent looking good honestly and Natalie cries tears me even more because I cant help her.

Miss are you the daughter? A doctor asks Natalie

Yes?

We need to talk please follow me.

We all follow behind them and I give a quick glance at Layla.