Chapter 17 Nate

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Natalie didnt even give the chance to fully explain this shit. I apologized to the girl because I hurt her before and now Im trying to make right for Natalie. I told Layla to make something up as to why we left without saying goodbye.

Justin just had to be fucking here and sweep her away. Yes we may have been getting along but lets face it if Natalie wasnt here we would be at each others fucking throats. Fuck!

Go to the house of hers thats where shell go. My mind tells me

No just give her space thats what she needs. Space. I thought again. Its like every time we get good something always happens. Maybe space is what is needed. More space than we both thought.

I drive back to my apartment with making my decision. I park going inside with my heart miles away right now. I walk up to my door and make my way through to my room. A room that holds so many memories.

I text my mom telling her my plans and she automatically starts calling, but I ignore her. The only left to do is give this note to Natalie and ill be on my way.

I havent realized what I was doing until the end of getting my bag in the trunk of my car. I took a deep breath backing out of the parking spot driving to Natalie home.

When I arrive fifteen short minutes later I turn my lights off. I dont want to bother her. I get out leaving my door open. I stick the note in the door so when she opens the door itll fall to the ground. I see as she is sitting on the couch crying while watching sad movies. My heart breaks more because my girl wouldnt let me explain.

Justin isnt here.

Go Nathan remember space? My brain reminds me

I walk back to my car speeding off turning the lights on as I go. I need to get out of here. She deserves so much better and not to be crying over me like she has been doing.

I hit the highway driving the best I can. Space. Is what is needed. Space for her to collect her thoughts. Space to see if we eventually end up back together.