Talks

A/N I really hope you guys don't hate me after this...

Y/N POV 

I pushed the door open slowly when I get back home. The conversation with Robert was going through my head still and I really didn't want to go through with this. I walk in to find Chris passed out on the couch with Dodger on his lap. There was a pizza box sitting on the counter and I roll my eyes as I see he has a football channel on. Men. 

I put the leftover pizza away after stealing a piece and leave him to sleep as I change into comfy clothing. I sit on the edge of the bed and ponder what I should do. Dodger makes his way in and he joins me on the bed. If there is one thing I know, I'm in love with this dog. 

It doesn't take too much longer for Chris to appear at the door, "Hey." 

"Hello." I respond and smile at him. 

"How long have you been back?" He asks as he sits down next to me. I notice that he is playing with his fingers, which is a sign something is on his mind. 

"A little less then an hour." I shrug and turn to pet Dodger a bit. 

"I wanted to talk to you." He says quietly. I glance up at him and he isn't looking at me. 

"I wanted to talk to you, too." When I answer he turns his head to look at me. 

"Well... who goes first." He turns to face me fully. 

"You brought it up first. I vote you." I smirk and he chuckles. 

"Ok." He says and runs a hand through his hair. "I wanted to go back to what Scarlett brought up. I just need to see what would happen." 

I waited a bit for him to finish but he didn't add anything, "I'm kind of lost." 

"Yeah, I doubt I'm making any sense. After dinner we had that conversation. I'm ready, it's something I want to do." He sheepishly says and my mind travels in so many directions. 

"You mean like... ya know." I motion to the bed and he laughs a bit before nodding. 

We stare at each other for a bit. My mind not really wrapping around what he wanted. "If you don't want to I'm not going to force it. I've just been..." He trails off. 

"Missing a part of the relationship?" I question. 

"Exactly. I kind of what to see if this is it." He tries to explain. Perhaps he's right. It's worth a shot right?

"I mean... its not like we haven't." I point out. God why is this so awkward? 

"Yeah. Like when we were younger we did.... I mean I just thought..." He trails off again. 

"I'm ok with it." I mutter and he looks up to meet my eyes. 

"Only if it's something you really want." He starts to ramble again and I really can't take this long build up before actually doing something. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this afterwards but I lunge forwards to press my lips against his. We've kissed before but never something this passionate. 

A/N Alright so I debated writing this over and over and I decided to give it an attempt. I'm already kind of bad at writing smut between two women so its gonna most likely be worse with a guy. If you don't want to read this for whatever reason you can skip to the next bolded text. It won't insult me in the slightest <3

He wrapped an arm around my back so he could slowly lean me down onto the bed. He smiles as he sits up and leaves me. As if he was reading my thoughts, "I'm kicking Dodger out."