Lego Citizen

Y/N POV 

Waking up next to Scarlett was something I was never going to get used to. I woke up first out of the three of us and I turned to look at her, her hair was spread out of the pillow and she looked like she was having a nice dream, with a small smile on her face. 

I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day before walking over to Rose's door. I heard her giggle so I knew she was awake. I knocked on the door quietly with my knuckle and it swung open to a beaming Rose. 

"Y/N!" She jumped up and down before I dashed into the room, shutting the door behind me. 

"Your mom is still sleeping." I said quietly as I sat down on the floor next to some toys that Rose had scattered around.

"She's boring." Rose crosses her arms and I laugh. 

"No she's not. She's just tired." I throw a stuffed pig at her and she throws it right back. "I'm gonna get you." I get onto my hands and knees to crawl after her as she jumps on the bed, laughing.

"You can't reach me!" She taunts from above me. I make a pretty good attempt to climb onto the bed but then I fall onto my back in defeat. 

"Your castle is too strong!" I lay there waiting for her to do something. Soon enough she jumps down onto my stomach and starts playfully punching my chest. I raise my hands in defense but she keeps going. "No... I'm gonna die..." 

She hits me once on the forehead and I stop struggling, only making her laugh more. "I win!" She calls out and stands up before crawling back on the bed.

"That you do." I stand up slowly and smile at her. 

"You look like an idiot." Scarlett was leaning against the doorframe, meaning she watched all of that. 

"No! She was a monster attacking the castle. I saved the day!" Rose said and she glared at her mom, making me laugh.  

"That you did." I reached over to pick her up before walking past Scarlett with a smirk. 

"You're stealing my child." Scarlett reached out and I handed her Rose before sitting down on the bed to put my shoes on. 

"Your highness, are you ready to go on our quest." I ask to Rose and she nods. 

"Are we leaving now?" She beams at me. 

"I think so. They sell food there so we can grab something on our way in." I stand up and play a few games with Rose as Scarlett gets ready. 

Once we're all ready to go we grab only the things we need before heading out the door. Rose grabs onto Scarlett's hand and then reaches out to grab mine. She swings between us as we walk down the hall. I smile down at the little monkey she's being. 

"I've got a surprise for you, Rose." Scarlett says once we get down to the lobby. 

"What is it?" She asks as we head out the back doors that lead right into the park. 

"You're gonna become a real Lego Citizen, today." Scarlett says and I smile at the look of awe on Rose's face. 

"How do we do that?" She asks.

"First we have driving school. It's this way." I follow along behind them, letting them have their moment as I look around at the large park that spreads out for miles. A kid runs by me and smile at the expression he has on his face as he passes, his mom a few feet behind. 

"Y/N!" Scarlett calls and I turn to look at her. The two of them are pretty far ahead and I jog to catch up. 

"Sorry." I mutter as we get closer to the driving classes.