Caught Staring

A/N Not gonna lie. I had a bit of a panic attack when I started writing this chapter because for some reason all the edit part or add new part buttons were grayed out. And I thought my account was banned or something. Happy that's not what happened! 

Y/N POV 

"Babe. Baby, wake up." Scarlett was whispering against my ear and I groaned shifting onto my side so my back was to her.

"What?" I grumble.

"We have to get ready." She runs her fingertips down my back and I shiver at the cool contact.

"What do you mean? It's not until later." I mumble, curling into a tighter ball.

"I have to go pick up my clothes. So do you." She starts to press soft kisses along my spine before moving closer to press her front to my back.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?" I ask, shifting so I can see her.

"Because I'm with you." She smiles and I press my lips to hers.

"Quick question," I say and she nods. "Did you hear me say anything last night?"

"No... why?" She furrows her eyebrows together. "I was kind of passed out." She laughs and I smile at her.

"I just said something about, uh, how we should act tonight." I run my fingertips over her bare shoulder and I hear her sigh.

"We can drive separately. But I'm walking around with you. You make me feel safe." She shifts so she's nuzzling against my chest and I run my hand up and down her back.

"You make me feel safe too." I kiss the top of her head and I feel her smile against my skin. "What did you say about picking up an outfit?"

"Well, really the team is coming here. But I had them bring us both something." She looks up slightly so we can make eye contact.

"So prepared, aren't you?" I ask, poking her forehead.

"Always. Now let go of me, I'll never get up if you're being cuddly." She shrugs my arm off of her and I pout.

"You were the one trying to get me up." I remind her.

"I'm well aware." She stands up and I remain in bed, watching her. I felt a bit weird watching her walk around to find clothes to wear but she didn't seem to mind when she turned around to make eye contact. "I don't appreciate the clothes on the floor." She comments and I raise an eyebrow.

"You quite enjoyed me taking them off of you," I say and her face flushes a bit.

"Indeed I did. We will have to do that again sometime." She winks at me as she starts to get dressed in some simple day clothes.

"I'm always down," I answer as I get up and open up my suitcase to find some of my clothes.

"I need to make some more room in my drawers." She says as she watches me dig out my outfit for this morning.

"I also need a key," I say as I turn to her.

"That you do. I'll have one made." She watches me get changed then once I'm done her arms are wrapped around my neck and she's kissing me. God, she's perfect. I move my hands down to her thighs and she jumps up, letting me carry her.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"You." She smirks at me and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Behave, Scar." I lightly smack her ass with one hand and she widens her eyes but then we both laugh.

"Fine. Blueberry pancakes." She decides and I hum in agreement.

"I'm using chocolate chips," I say and she laughs, tucking her head under my chin.