Test

Scarlett POV 

Y/N and I eventually pulled our shit together and we decided to go back downstairs to see her mom and Rose. But when we walked by the bathroom Y/N pulled me in and shut the door. "Sit on the counter." She said while patting the counter. 

"What?" I ask and she gives me a look so I just do as she says. 

"I want to get rid of the tears." She smiles at me and I smile back at her. 

"Thoughtful as always," I say as she wets a washcloth before gently wiping it over my face. It is true. She's one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met. Who heats up pajamas for you before you sleep? Who is willing to just be quiet and listen? This woman amazes me every second and I love it. She's given me more in the short time that we've been together than all my other long-term relationships combined. The only good thing I got from the others is Rose. She's the best daughter that I could ever have wished for. 

"My mom knew something was up. So she might be expecting us to not be in a good place." Y/N says and I jolt back to reality. 

"Are we in a good place?" I ask and her eyes shoot up to meet mine. 

"I would hope so. Unless there's something else going on inside that head of yours." She smiles and I place my hands on her cheeks. 

"Nothing important," I answer. 

"Everything you think is important." She says and I'm surprised by how easily everything she says just completely melts me. 

"Let me rephrase, nothing you don't already know." I slide my hands to the sides of her neck as she leans against the counter in between my legs. 

"Alright. But I honestly just love hearing you talk so... if you ever want to repeat things go ahead." She pecks my lips and I grin at her. 

"I love you," I say and I watch her entire face light up. 

"I love you too." She responds. 

"I have an idea," I say and she raises an eyebrow at the quick change of subject. 

"Go on..." She prompts. 

"You go out with Rose. I will do something with your mom... I think I should get to know her." I explain and Y/N narrows her eyes at me. 

"What are you up to?" She searches my face and I smirk at her. 

"Nothing," I answer but when she reaches up to tickle my sides I know she knows I'm lying. "Stop it!" I hop off the counter and she spins me around before letting my feet touch the ground. 

"Fine. Just don't do anything stupid." She says and I shrug. 

"No promises," I say and she shakes her head. 

"Whatever. Let's get downstairs." She lets me walk first and I jump when she smacks my ass. I look over my shoulder and she raises an eyebrow, "Is there a problem?" 

"Nope," I smirk and she smiles right back. This woman is just a bundle of complete perfection. 

When we get downstairs we walk in on Rose and Erin watching TV together. "Welcome back you two." Erin gives Y/N a look that makes her roll her eyes. 

"We're fine, Mom," Y/N says as she takes my hand in hers. 

"Sorry about this morning." I offer and Erin shakes her head. 

"No need to apologize. I hope you two figured everything out." She says and I smile at her. 

"Were you fighting?" Rose jumps up and walks over to us slowly.