Mean

Y/N POV 

"Here's how things are gonna go." Rose was sitting on the counter after she climbed up there the second we got back. Her backpack was dropped by the door and she was swinging her legs around. 

 "I'm listening." I pick up her bag to put it on the table and unpack her lunchbox. 

"I'm going to pretend I don't like you so Mommy gets to give her speech." Rose decides and I nod as I put the containers into the dishwasher and the ice packs into the freezer. This feels remarkably normal and this is the first time I've done this. "We also did a fun art thing today. It's in my folder." 

I walk over and open up her folder to see a paper coffee strainer dyed with many different colors and she drew hearts on top of it. "This is amazing!" I give her a fist bump as she takes it from me. 

"Yeah. Anyways, I want to dye Mommy's hair because some of it got into my friend's hair and her hair turned pink." Rose decides and I help her off the counter so she can hang up the art on the fridge. 

"How would we do that?" I love to hear her mastermind plans because they are actually really good, Scarlett should start listening to these. 

"Put dye in her shampoo." Rose shrugs like that was nothing. 

"I'm not sure if we can dye her hair with filming." I point out and Rose pouts. "But I can ask," I say quickly and she cheers up. 

"I'm going to practice being angry you can figure out the dye." Rose decides and walks out of the room with a bag of chips. I smile after her as I pull out my phone to call Kevin. 

He answers quickly and he's slightly out of breath, "Hey! Y/N, what's going on?"

"If I wanted to dye my hair, could I?" I ask and he hums for a moment.

"If you'd be willing to wear a wig. You could wait until the next movie and Harkin's hair could just be different." He explains. 

"So if I was already wearing a wig... that would be ok?" I ask and he goes silent for a few seconds. 

"What are you planning?" He asks and I just chuckle a bit. "It shouldn't cause a problem. And the brothers really don't care it's more of a problem with the make-up and hair team." 

"So I won't get in trouble?" I ask and he laughs. 

"Nope. Now have fun. Scarlett should be done in about an hour so whatever you need that hair dye for better be done before then." He explains. 

"Don't you dare tell her," I say and he laughs again. 

"I'm not going to do anything. See you tomorrow." He says and I say goodbye too before hanging up. 

"Rose!" I yell up the stairs. 

"Yeah?" She calls back.

"Want to come with me to get hair dye?" I ask. 

"Yes!" She runs down the stairs and soon we're in the car. We get to the store and she takes some time picking out fun colors and we leave with more than one box. Even though if we mixed it they wouldn't look too good she wanted to dye hair at her party which probably would be fine. These weren't super long-lasting. 

We get home and Rose starts to get all pouty and showing off her acting talent as I ruin Scarlett's shampoo. I mentally remind myself not to use this or I'd be wearing a wig, really didn't want that. I put the shampoo back in its place before starting up dinner and calling Chris to talk to him about how Rose and I have fixed our issue. He was very happy and ran off to tell Robert without hanging up so I did that for him.