Round Two

A/N More smut! I think there is more in this one...? I don't actually know. Also, I feel like this took a different kind of turn. Let me know what you think. Have fun! 

Y/N POV 

"Well you really don't have to do much, for what I have in mind," Scarlett whispers against my ear. "You just have to lay there." 

"Is that right?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow. 

"I want to ride you," Scarlett says with a smirk as she lifts my hips enough to put the harness back onto my waist. My eyes widen at her words and I watch as she tightens it around me. 

"I'm definitely not gonna stop you there, baby," I say with a smile and she laughs a little. 

She rests down on top of me and I can feel the toy between us. She leans down to kiss me and her hair slightly tickles my face. I wrap my arms around her back and she smiles, breaking the kiss. "I love you." Her voice is soft as she pushes some hair off of my forehead and I smile back at her.

"I love you too," I whisper before kissing her again. 

At that, Scarlett sits up and she grabs onto the base of the toy. I watch as she widens her legs a little bit until she slowly slides down onto it. Her free hand lands on my stomach to hold herself up as she gasps. I watch her head fall back as I grab onto her hips to help her lower herself down the rest of the way. Once her skin touches mine she squeezes her eyes shut and I run my fingers up and down her sides. "God, you feel so good," She breathes.

She starts to move her hips faster, grinding down harder onto me until she's practically bouncing up and down on the toy. "Fuck, that's it, baby... just like that. Come on, harder for me, I know you want it." I say as I tighten my grip on her sides. Scar's eyes open just enough to look at me and she seems slightly surprised but she listens. Her mouth falls open as she moans over and over again with each movement of her hips. 

"Y/N, I... oh fuck, I'm close already..." She whines as her hands scramble to find something to help her balance. 

"Good girl, come on," I spur her on. I raise my hands to her chest and I take one of her breasts in each hand. I pinch her nipples between my fingers and she screams out as she rises and falls on the toy. 

"Do that again." She manages and I'm not sure what she means. I squeeze her breasts but she shakes her head as her movements get faster. 

I clear my throat before speaking, "Uh, come on baby, faster... that's it, ride me, fuck you're such a good girl." I say and she moans again so I finally understand. I smile a little at her completely pleasured expression as she keeps rocking her hips against me.  "You love riding my cock, don't you, love? Love having me inside of you? Filling you up?"

"Fuckkk!" Scarlett shouts. Her eyes shut as she fucks herself even harder down onto the toy, gripping onto my shoulders with everything she has. 

"Cum for me baby, let go," I say and she groans loudly as her orgasm hits her. 

She falls forward, hips still moving, and her arms wrap around me. She nuzzles her face against my neck as she gasps for air. I move my hands slowly up and down her back as she calms down. 

"Are you done, my love?" I ask and she turns her head to look at me. 

"Do you have something else in mind?" She asks in a quiet tone. 

I smirk at her and I shift so the toy falls out of her. "I just want... to see you fully pleasured," I say and she furrows her eyebrows as I stand up. I pull the harness off of me again and I toss it into the bathroom before looking through the drawers.